I am trying to buy tickets for the Alhambra this November and I am not being offered any dates at all, it just says Session not available. It says this no matter which ticket option I choose. Anyone else have this issue? I emailed their support yesterday but got no response. I will be there on Saturday November 10th and think it is best to buy in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Eve
- 2 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 3 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 4 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 5 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 6 What type of visa is right for me?
- 7 Paris---baguette question???
- 8 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 9 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 10 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 11 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 12 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Glassblowing in Prague
- 15 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 16 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 17 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 18 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 19 a loss about Paris
- 20 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 21 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 22 Want to meet the locals? Try the bars.
- 23 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice
- 24 1 way ticket
- 25 Madrid - time to allow for train