I am trying to buy tickets for the Alhambra this November and I am not being offered any dates at all, it just says Session not available. It says this no matter which ticket option I choose. Anyone else have this issue? I emailed their support yesterday but got no response. I will be there on Saturday November 10th and think it is best to buy in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England and Wales’s summer tour warm-up
- 2 Barcelona on budget
- 3 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 4 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 5 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 6 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 7 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 8 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 9 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 10 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 11 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 12 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 13 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 14 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 15 New Dublin Museum
- 16 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 17 German Train travel
- 18 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 19 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 20 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 21 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 22 Uber in Poland and Germany
- 23 Northern Italian Food
- 24 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 25 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass