I am trying to buy tickets for the Alhambra this November and I am not being offered any dates at all, it just says Session not available. It says this no matter which ticket option I choose. Anyone else have this issue? I emailed their support yesterday but got no response. I will be there on Saturday November 10th and think it is best to buy in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 2 Getting to Kinderdijk
- 3 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 4 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 5 Amalfi Coast of Algarve
- 6 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 7 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 8 A Month in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 9 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 10 Travel in England and Scotland
- 11 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 12 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 13 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 14 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 15 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 16 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 17 Texans Take a Tour
- 18 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 19 Japan or Italy next spring
- 20 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 21 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 22 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 23 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 24 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 25 Groupon Tours