I am trying to buy tickets for the Alhambra this November and I am not being offered any dates at all, it just says Session not available. It says this no matter which ticket option I choose. Anyone else have this issue? I emailed their support yesterday but got no response. I will be there on Saturday November 10th and think it is best to buy in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 4 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 5 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 9 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Luggage Storage
- 13 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Corfu
- 24 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 25 Copenhagen to Stockholm