I am trying to buy tickets for the Alhambra this November and I am not being offered any dates at all, it just says Session not available. It says this no matter which ticket option I choose. Anyone else have this issue? I emailed their support yesterday but got no response. I will be there on Saturday November 10th and think it is best to buy in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche, Italy
- 2 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 3 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 4 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 5 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 6 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 7 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 8 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 9 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 10 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 11 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 12 Ballet Bolshoi
- 13 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 14 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 15 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 16 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 17 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 18 Trains France/Switzerland
- 19 fear of driving in rome!
- 20 Italy trains question
- 21 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 22 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 23 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 24 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 25 Need help identifying something in Barcelona