I am trying to buy tickets for the Alhambra this November and I am not being offered any dates at all, it just says Session not available. It says this no matter which ticket option I choose. Anyone else have this issue? I emailed their support yesterday but got no response. I will be there on Saturday November 10th and think it is best to buy in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 2 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 3 Amalfi or Positano
- 4 3 nights in Tuscany
- 5 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 6 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 7 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 8 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 9 Cordoba or Granada?
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 13 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 14 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 15 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 16 Munich, Germany
- 17 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 18 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 19 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 20 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 21 Touring Wales
- 22 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 23 First Time Europe Trip
- 24 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 25 First Zermatt Ski Trip