Alhambra Tickets

Feb 13th, 2019, 03:03 PM
Original Poster

Alhambra Tickets

Hello Fodorites
Just wanted to share.. if you're planning to buy tickets to the Alhambra Palace in Granada, Spain--February to 2nd week of May 2019 is already UNAVAILABLE. I just bought mine for May 22 and there are only few tickets available for the month of May. FYI
https://tickets.alhambra-patronato.es/?ca=1&lg=en-GB

Last edited by gemini21; Feb 13th, 2019 at 03:05 PM. Reason: missing info
Feb 14th, 2019, 12:42 PM

Alhambra tickets

Yes, they've changed the system. More tickets are beging set aside for hotels and tour agencies, leaving very few available to anyone else. Available tickets become available each day at midnight, Granada time, which means you have to keep checking daily to see what's available.

You can call to complain, but you know how far that will get you.
Feb 14th, 2019, 02:01 PM

I am not sure where you are seeing that, at least for general admission. I just looked and there are limited tickets available for a few days this month, almost all days in March, 9 days in April and everyday in May beginning May 12. Maybe you were checking for a large number of tickets?
Feb 14th, 2019, 03:14 PM
Original Poster

@ Whitehall, this is the website where I purchased my (2) tickets for May 22, 2019
https://tickets.alhambra-patronato.es/?ca=1&lg=en-GB
Feb 14th, 2019, 04:10 PM

That's the site I looked at. I see tickets available the entire month, and, even though they show they only have "last tickets" based on their color coding, if you click on the date, it turns green (available) and you can look at available times. They show more than 400 tickets available for March 1 and March 13 as an example. Again, maybe I am missing something.