got an alert from my travel agency, not sure it was already posted on this forum.
Dear Sir or Madam,
We inform you that Spanish airport workers have called a series of strikes for September 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th, from 4:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
The strikes will take place in Barcelona, Alicante, Malaga and Mallorca and the airlines expected to be worse affected by delays are EasyJet and Vueling.
We recommend travellers to check their flight schedules with the airline company before going to the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 2 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 3 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 11 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 12 Towersey, London
- 13 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 14 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 15 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 16 Amalfi Coast help
- 17 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 18 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 19 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 20 Ireland in April
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 23 A few days outside Rome
- 24 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 25 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden