got an alert from my travel agency, not sure it was already posted on this forum.
Dear Sir or Madam,
We inform you that Spanish airport workers have called a series of strikes for September 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th, from 4:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
The strikes will take place in Barcelona, Alicante, Malaga and Mallorca and the airlines expected to be worse affected by delays are EasyJet and Vueling.
We recommend travellers to check their flight schedules with the airline company before going to the airport.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 4 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 5 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 6 Italy apps or guidebooks
- 7 4 days each in London and Paris
- 8 Switzerland in September
- 9 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 10 A few more questions about Brittany
- 11 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 12 Madrid & Andalusia in 6 days??
- 13 Positano or Sorrento?
- 14 Paris in November
- 15 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 16 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 17 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 18 London Theater
- 19 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 20 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 21 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 22 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 23 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 24 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 25 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi