Still perusing some options for a contemplated trip. Friends of mine love Aix to bits and so I thought I'd give it a full week - with day trips.
Is that too long? I doubt I will have a car but it will depend on what I ferret out to do.
Current day trip thoughts include Avignon (I've been through several times but just to pick up the TGV or a car), Cassis (les Calanques), Marseille, the Camargue (which may require a car, I suspect - and would this be better as an overnight or two before Aix?
I will have a day or two before I arrive in Aix which will be closer to Carcassone and I will have a car for that brief portion. I could extend the car and time for the Camargue.
Thank you for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 COnsumer : SET-up HP PRINTER Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:72O8 HP 24*7
- 2 Base for Hidcote, etc. from London
- 3 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 4 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 5 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 6 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 7 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 8 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 9 Iceland trip report!
- 10 Swimming in Lake Bled?
- 11 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 12 Bernese Oberland
- 13 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 14 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 15 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 16 Couscous
- 17 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 18 15 days in Denmark / Sweden in May 17
- 19 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 20 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 21 Denmark or Sweden?
- 22 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 23 Moscow Favorites
- 24 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 25 TIM in FCO - update