Still perusing some options for a contemplated trip. Friends of mine love Aix to bits and so I thought I'd give it a full week - with day trips.
Is that too long? I doubt I will have a car but it will depend on what I ferret out to do.
Current day trip thoughts include Avignon (I've been through several times but just to pick up the TGV or a car), Cassis (les Calanques), Marseille, the Camargue (which may require a car, I suspect - and would this be better as an overnight or two before Aix?
I will have a day or two before I arrive in Aix which will be closer to Carcassone and I will have a car for that brief portion. I could extend the car and time for the Camargue.
Thank you for any thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 2 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 3 Alitala
- 4 Which Hotel in Rome
- 5 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Trains in Italy
- 9 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 10 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 11 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 12 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 13 Georgia in 4 days
- 14 Where should I go with my family?
- 15 First Solo Adventure
- 16 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 17 PARIS
- 18 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Crete Holiday
- 21 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 22 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 23 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 24 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 25 Where??-2 night trip from London