I'll be connecting in Dusseldorf for the US from Greece. My airline from Greece is Aegean. Will 45 minutes be enough time to connect, assuming my Greek flight is on time into Dusseldorf?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 2 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 5 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 6 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 10 Cutback on Spain trip
- 11 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 12 where to stay in London?
- 13 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 14 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 17 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 18 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 19 Croatia transportation question.
- 20 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 21 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 22 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany