My wife and I plus two teenage daughters fly into Paris in July for a few nights before flying to Venice to go on a 14 day cruise around the Med visiting various places in Italy, Greece, Turkey, France and Malta. The cruise returns to Venice and we have 3 days before we fly out from Paris.
Apart from my wife, this is the first time we have been to Europe and are wanting to fill in those 3 days somehow by visiting a country other than what we visited on our cruise. C
Can someone please give us some ideas on countries to visit in that short time frame and best means of travel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 2 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 3 Scotland in 7 Days
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 6 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Short Trip in July
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 14 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 15 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 16 Azores
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 23 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 Sim Card Options