We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge photo on Bing
- 2 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 3 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 4 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 5 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 6 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 7 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 8 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 9 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 10 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 11 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 12 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 13 British English
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 16 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 17 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 20 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 21 Passport Delays
- 22 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 23 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 24 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 25 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015