We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Location of hotel in Rome
- 2 Sicily Suggetions
- 3 London hotel
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 6 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 7 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 What are the best places to see in England
- 18 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 21 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid