We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 2 Berlin: evening dining
- 3 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 4 France 8 days
- 5 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 6 Alhambra questions
- 7 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 8 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 9 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 10 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 11 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 12 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 13 Baltic cruise ports
- 14 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 15 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 16 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 17 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 18 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 19 Back to Provence in 2015
- 20 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 21 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 22 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 23 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands
- 24 Mont St. Michele?
- 25 Paris Museum Pass length of life