We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 2 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 5 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 6 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 7 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 8 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 9 Greece - Sailing in Santorini
- 10 Hiking the Gap of Dunloe
- 11 Wernigerode and The Harz - Where to base oneself?
- 12 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 13 Bamberg and Environs - 9 nights
- 14 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 15 Hotel in Lake Garda or Desenzano del Gard
- 16 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 17 Cinque Terre - which town to stay in & suggest a hotel?
- 18 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 19 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 20 Night Train - Need help
- 21 White Villages base?
- 22 Traveling to France
- 23 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 24 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 25 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights