We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 3 Gift for French business associate
- 4 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 5 Sunny September Trip Report
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Trip Report, part 1
- 8 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 9 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 10 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 11 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 12 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 13 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 14 London GTG late September?
- 15 Air France strike
- 16 Amsterdam
- 17 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 21 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 22 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 23 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 Scottish Passport