We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 5 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 6 Dublin to Armagh?
- 7 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 8 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 9 Gite and/or agritourism
- 10 Apartment for family trip to London
- 11 Prebook B&Bs
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 20 days in Germany
- 18 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?