We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 2 Family trip to France with kids
- 3 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 4 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 5 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 6 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 7 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 8 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 9 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 10 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 11 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 12 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 13 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 14 Please help me plan my trip!
- 15 A week in spain
- 16 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 17 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 18 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 19 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 20 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 21 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 22 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 23 Car Rental in Iceland
- 24 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 25 Transposed names on TGV tickets