We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland and northern England
- 2 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 3 Germany for 3 weeks
- 4 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 5 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 6 rail pass
- 7 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 8 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 9 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 10 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 11 England, Scotland and Ireland Self-guided Tours
- 12 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 13 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 14 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 15 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 16 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 19 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 20 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 21 Five weeks in Portugal - Does this route make sense?
- 22 Great restaurants in Italy
- 23 Madrid Airport - layover/immigration question
- 24 Madrid - and where else in Spain in March?
- 25 X-mas week in Istanbul trip report