We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 9 Is my plan ok
- 10 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 5 Observations About Paris
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 15 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 16 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 17 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 23 Scotland November 2015
- 24 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 25 Itinerary help, England/Wales