We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 2 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 3 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 4 Planning a week in London
- 5 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 6 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 7 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 8 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 9 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 10 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 11 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 12 Day on the Rhine
- 13 DCC on the increase?
- 14 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 15 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 16 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 17 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 18 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 19 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 20 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 21 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 22 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 23 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 24 Weekend navigo options
- 25 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...