We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London tube
- 2 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 3 Traveling to Munich
- 4 cooking classes
- 5 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 6 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 7 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 8 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 9 Zurich, Switzerland
- 10 Day trip from London to Paris
- 11 Europe in 21 days
- 12 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 14 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 15 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 16 one last portugal car rental question
- 17 Venice
- 18 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 19 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 20 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 21 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 22 A drive in Europe
- 23 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Florence to Siena May 1st