We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine tour from Verona?
- 2 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 3 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 4 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 5 40 Major Tourist Scams
- 6 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 7 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 8 Prices in Dubrovnik
- 9 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 10 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 11 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 12 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 Visit to Bath and London england
- 15 Southern Italy without a Car
- 16 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 17 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 18 What NOT TO WEAR in PARIS & ROME?! Women's Fashion Help!
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 22 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 23 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 24 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?
- 25 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.