We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 2 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 5 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 6 Air pollution in Paris
- 7 France, Italy and Greec
- 8 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 9 Rome---August and September
- 10 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 11 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 12 Dinner cruise in Paris
- 13 Help With Vienna
- 14 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 15 Amazing customer services, i rented a 3g wi-fi device IUGO GADGETS FOR RENT
- 16 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 17 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 18 South of France November Trip Report
- 19 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Dresden or Leipzig
- 22 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 23 20 days in Germany
- 24 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 25 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City