We will be traveling to Paris end May arriving early in the morning. Initially we thought of going directly to Annecy by train from Paris CDG but realised that the traveling time is too long especially for kids after a long flight. Would it be better to stop for a night in Paris and continue our journey to Annecy the next day or is it better for us to travel down to Lyon or Dijon, stay for a night and then to Annecy? Our initial plan is to stay in Annecy for 2 nights and then spend rest of our nights in Paris. Appreciate all advice and thanks in advance!
10 days in France - Need advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 2 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 3 Ireland: Which region and where to go? (1st timer)
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 6 London Trip Travel
- 7 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 8 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 12 St Germain
- 13 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 14 Cotswold Churches
- 15 Autumn in Paris
- 16 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 17 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 18 Norway 2014
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 22 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 23 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 24 Is Venice really dirty?
- 25 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?