I wanted to go to Iceland the next year but I don't know what to do. On the one hand I wanted to go to Iceland and to amsterdam but then I've thought that maybe it's better 15 days in each country...
What could I do? I only have 15 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 CDG airport
- 2 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 5 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 6 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 7 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 8 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 9 14 nights in Europe
- 10 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 11 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 12 Portugal itinerary help
- 13 Munich
- 14 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 15 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 16 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 17 What type of visa is right for me?
- 18 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 19 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 20 First time in France
- 21 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 22 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 23 Budapest Hotels
- 24 4 days in switzerland
- 25 A Week in Western Crete (with photos)