I wanted to go to Iceland the next year but I don't know what to do. On the one hand I wanted to go to Iceland and to amsterdam but then I've thought that maybe it's better 15 days in each country...
What could I do? I only have 15 days.
1 week or 2 in Iceland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting/ time worthy WWII sites in Europe
- 2 Needing to re-enter Norway without processed visa
- 3 Please help me with the itinerary !!
- 4 Self tours of Jewish Quarter Budapest
- 5 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 6 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 7 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 8 Help! Four day Malta itinerary...
- 9 Non Touristy things to do in Paris
- 10 Looking for Advice on Canary Island Cruises
- 11 24 hours in Vienna - recommendations please
- 12 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 13 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 14 Article on Val d'Orcia, some lodging, some restaurants, summer festas
- 15 Norway Itinerary Help
- 16 alesund norway
- 17 hiking in Norway
- 18 Barcelona to San Sebastián etc....or???
- 19 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 20 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 21 Gaucin, Spain - Driving
- 22 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 23 Best Dresden hotels & restaurants
- 24 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 25 B&B recommendations in Cotswolds or Chartwell area