I wanted to go to Iceland the next year but I don't know what to do. On the one hand I wanted to go to Iceland and to amsterdam but then I've thought that maybe it's better 15 days in each country...
What could I do? I only have 15 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Montpellier
- 2 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 3 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 4 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 paris and france with my teenage daughter
- 7 Italy in 11 Days
- 8 French election
- 9 What is the best travel insurance company?
- 10 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Trip to Rome
- 13 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 14 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 15 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 16 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 17 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 18 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 19 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 20 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 21 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 22 3 week trip with children
- 23 dinner jackets
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 What is a good chip and pin card that works in Europe?