I wanted to go to Iceland the next year but I don't know what to do. On the one hand I wanted to go to Iceland and to amsterdam but then I've thought that maybe it's better 15 days in each country...
What could I do? I only have 15 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 2 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 3 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 4 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 5 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 6 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 7 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 8 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 What clothes?
- 11 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 12 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 13 Advice about Naples?
- 14 tipping
- 15 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 16 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 17 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 18 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 19 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 20 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 21 Oslo airport to hotel
- 22 Paris and Lyon
- 23 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 24 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 25 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam