I wanted to go to Iceland the next year but I don't know what to do. On the one hand I wanted to go to Iceland and to amsterdam but then I've thought that maybe it's better 15 days in each country...
What could I do? I only have 15 days.
1 week or 2 in Iceland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 2 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 3 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 4 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 5 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 8 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 9 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 10 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 11 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 14 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 15 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 16 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 17 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 20 Five nights in Extremadura
- 21 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 22 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 23 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 24 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary