I wanted to go to Iceland the next year but I don't know what to do. On the one hand I wanted to go to Iceland and to amsterdam but then I've thought that maybe it's better 15 days in each country...
What could I do? I only have 15 days.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 2 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 3 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 4 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 5 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 6 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 7 Drinks in Spain
- 8 12 days europe
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 11 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 12 Ali
- 13 Christmas Week in London
- 14 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 15 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 16 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 17 Too much for one day?
- 18 Travel WiFi - France
- 19 Italy for the first time
- 20 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 21 RFID Protection
- 22 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice
- 23 Germany and Austria trip report
- 24 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 25 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler