Just after a bit of advise, obviously.
My GF and I are going on a cruise from Dubrovnik to Split in May.
We are flying from Berlin and have found the cheapest way is to fly through Zagreb.
My question is, should we get a connecting flight (is 2.5hrs between flight long enough to get the connection?) or spend the night in Zagreb and fly to Dubrovnik at 21.00 the next day?
If we spend the night in Zagreb we arrive around 10pm on a thursday and our cruise leaves on Saturday. Would our time be better spend in Dubrovnik or Zagreb?
We will have already spent time in larger cities (Rome, Berlin, Prague) and i do prefer smaller towns and villages.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 Venice
- 3 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 4 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 5 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 6 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 7 London 2For1 question
- 8 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 10 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 11 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 12 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 15 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 16 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 19 Last night in Sweden
- 20 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 23 PARIS: Mini Trip Report, Maxi Enjoyment!
- 24 charming cities in Spain
- 25 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.