Just after a bit of advise, obviously.
My GF and I are going on a cruise from Dubrovnik to Split in May.
We are flying from Berlin and have found the cheapest way is to fly through Zagreb.
My question is, should we get a connecting flight (is 2.5hrs between flight long enough to get the connection?) or spend the night in Zagreb and fly to Dubrovnik at 21.00 the next day?
If we spend the night in Zagreb we arrive around 10pm on a thursday and our cruise leaves on Saturday. Would our time be better spend in Dubrovnik or Zagreb?
We will have already spent time in larger cities (Rome, Berlin, Prague) and i do prefer smaller towns and villages.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 2 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 3 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 4 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 5 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 6 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 7 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 8 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 9 Europe First Timers
- 10 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 11 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 14 Iceland for Nine Days
- 15 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 18 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 19 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 20 Rome or Venice first
- 21 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 22 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 23 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 24 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 25 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona