Just after a bit of advise, obviously.
My GF and I are going on a cruise from Dubrovnik to Split in May.
We are flying from Berlin and have found the cheapest way is to fly through Zagreb.
My question is, should we get a connecting flight (is 2.5hrs between flight long enough to get the connection?) or spend the night in Zagreb and fly to Dubrovnik at 21.00 the next day?
If we spend the night in Zagreb we arrive around 10pm on a thursday and our cruise leaves on Saturday. Would our time be better spend in Dubrovnik or Zagreb?
We will have already spent time in larger cities (Rome, Berlin, Prague) and i do prefer smaller towns and villages.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 2 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 3 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Meteora for older folk
- 6 Versailles
- 7 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 8 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 9 SOUTH OF FRANCE / ITALY ITINERARY SUGGESTIONS
- 10 driving from prague to salzburg
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 13 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 14 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 15 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 18 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 19 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 20 Sicily
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 23 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 24 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?