Just after a bit of advise, obviously.
My GF and I are going on a cruise from Dubrovnik to Split in May.
We are flying from Berlin and have found the cheapest way is to fly through Zagreb.
My question is, should we get a connecting flight (is 2.5hrs between flight long enough to get the connection?) or spend the night in Zagreb and fly to Dubrovnik at 21.00 the next day?
If we spend the night in Zagreb we arrive around 10pm on a thursday and our cruise leaves on Saturday. Would our time be better spend in Dubrovnik or Zagreb?
We will have already spent time in larger cities (Rome, Berlin, Prague) and i do prefer smaller towns and villages.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 2 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 3 Cutback on Spain trip
- 4 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 5 where to stay in London?
- 6 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 9 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 12 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 13 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 14 Croatia transportation question.
- 15 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 16 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 17 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 18 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 19 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 20 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 23 Itinerary Help - Roadtrip North of Barcelona
- 24 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!