Just after a bit of advise, obviously.
My GF and I are going on a cruise from Dubrovnik to Split in May.
We are flying from Berlin and have found the cheapest way is to fly through Zagreb.
My question is, should we get a connecting flight (is 2.5hrs between flight long enough to get the connection?) or spend the night in Zagreb and fly to Dubrovnik at 21.00 the next day?
If we spend the night in Zagreb we arrive around 10pm on a thursday and our cruise leaves on Saturday. Would our time be better spend in Dubrovnik or Zagreb?
We will have already spent time in larger cities (Rome, Berlin, Prague) and i do prefer smaller towns and villages.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노블랙썬■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ネ아시안카지노
- 2 성인신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 4 asdfasdf
- 5 Transportation
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 9 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 10 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 11 Leather goods in Florence
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 14 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 Trip to Rome
- 20 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 21 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 24 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 25 SPB White Nights boat tours