Should my mother and I go to Florence only or Florence and Pisa on a full- day excursion offered by Oceania? I have never been to either city. The cruise offers two excursions that I am interested in, and I would like to go to both cities as long as I don't miss out on important sites in Florence. Thanks for any helpful advice!
What Excursion in Florence on Oceania Cruise Line
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 French Country Waterways "Adrienne"
- 2 Antarctica cruise - your tips
- 3 Miami Port Park and cruise hotel package?
- 4 Cruise Experience Interview
- 5 Killing time in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise
- 6 regent navigator showers
- 7 A Redhead in Antarctica
- 8 Viking River Cruise Disappoints
- 9 Venice cruise terminal to San Marco ?
- 10 AHI Travel...anyone used them for river cruising?
- 11 Dresscode on HAL Alaska Cruise
- 12 Steep cruise discounts
- 13 Deserved trip for my mother Mary on her birthday 60!!
- 14 Staying active on a river cruise
- 15 Back from Epic cruise
- 16 Shore excursions for New England/Canada
- 17 NCL In Talks To Buy Oceania And Regent...............
- 18 Voyager of the Seas - questions about room service and drink prices.
- 19 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 20 When can I see booking that was done through a travel agent?
- 21 Carnival Fun Shops liquor prices - more intoxicating than ever
- 22 Which cruise one to use??
- 23 Cruise ship deck plans reviews
- 24 boston to bermuda in nov/dec with 1 yr old
- 25 Formal nights on cruise