My wife and I are taking a cruise in the Caribbean and to the Panama Canal on the Holland America ship Volendam in December. We are looking at booking shore excursions in advance and wonder if anyone has been on this cruise and has any recommendations of excursions to sign up for or to avoid.
In particular, we are wondering about the Rain Forest Tram or Tortuguero Canal excursions in Puerto Limon and the Aerial Tram or Portobelo Market tour in Colon.
Our guess is that we can do well on our own in Aruba and Curacao. We also looked at the guided bike tour or guided nature walk on Half Moon Cay.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 필리핀환율 ⊙접-속:【kss998.com】⊙
- 2 Alaska or Galagpagos - Family of 4
- 3 Alaska Shore excursion on the cheap
- 4 Alaska Cruise
- 5 Going!
- 6 Barcelona: Pier to Airport Transfer
- 7 Ist time cruiser on Carnival Liberty Bahamas
- 8 Viking cruise in early October
- 9 Trip insurance
- 10 Husband is a green card holder
- 11 Caution if considering Viking River Cruises
- 12 Cruising the Baltic in June
- 13 Virgin to build cruise ships.
- 14 Hello, San Juan and Jewel Of The Seas
- 15 Clothes for Baltic cruise
- 16 Sunshine, On A Cloudy Day
- 17 Quick cruise beginning of March Bahamas vs Carribbean
- 18 Southern Caribbean Cruise tips - Celebrity
- 19 How do you decide if you would lie a cruise?
- 20 HAL - "Open Seating Notification"
- 21 Transportation from airport to Manhattan hotels
- 22 Prague to Budapest with Tauck in May, 2016
- 23 MSC splendida
- 24 Shore excursions Alaskan inside passage
- 25 Avoid MSC; Worst vacation ever!