We are taking 15 days South American cruise on December 22 on Olimpia Voyager. 5 days will be in Amazon river. Will appriciate any information about the ship: accomodations (inside state room)?, food? service? is it clean? Also about Amazon region. We are required to have immunization for Yellow fever - cannot understand why the Royal Olimpic insists on it - the Brazilian official site just recomends it and only for certain areas of the country, not where we are going to be. Hope to get some answers on this board.
- 1 Boston: Black Falcon Terminal to Hilton at Logan by taxi or ship transfer?
- 2 Rhine River Cruise - Amsterdam to Zurick
- 3 Alaska-Oceania vs Regent
- 4 Travel Report for Azamara Journey - Asia Cruise
- 5 Venice Port and Hotel help
- 6 Regent vs Oceania Australia/New Zealand 2014
- 7 first time cruise (Carribean): what money do we take?
- 8 Cayos Cochinos
- 9 California Coastal Cruise
- 10 (Almost) Day and a half in Rome
- 11 Shared excursions on Norwegian Spirit June 16, 2013 sailing
- 12 Cheap cruises - I think it is about having realistic expectations
- 13 Royal Caribbean drink prices and the new alcohol policy 2013
- 14 Going on a Cruise? Do you still want to after you read this?
- 15 Grand Turk
- 16 Transportation from Rome airport to Port
- 17 cruise ship illness outbreaks (the Norovirus reports for 2012&2013)
- 18 Shore excursions on Paul Gaugin ship in Tahiti?
- 19 6 solid days at sea w/transatlantic trip
- 20 Carnival Triumph to be Fun Ship 2.0 refurbished
- 21 Which River Cruise company?? Amsterdam to Vienna 2014
- 22 Best River cruise company for Europe?
- 23 Anyone had problems with Affordable Tours?
- 24 Short cruise, small boat on Prince William Sound Alaska?
- 25 Feedback: What are your thoughts on cruising?