We have traveled to St. Barths for six or seven years. We have always felt very safe. We have stayed in a villa and resorts. This year we were the victims of our jeep being broken into at Saline Beach. We normally do not leave items in our cars on the islands, but have never felt it was necessary in St. Barths. They took a backpack with our video camera, Ipod, clothes, and several other items. We spent two hours a the St. Barths police station. They have recently had these petty crimes in the past six months, according to the translator. Keep your valuables with you at Saline and Colombier Beach.
St. Barths safety?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Aruba suggestions
- 2 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 3 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 4 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 5 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 6 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 7 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 8 Cuba in 10 days
- 9 Salt Kettle House to close
- 10 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 11 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 12 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 13 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 14 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 15 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 16 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 17 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 18 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 19 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 20 Why Barbados?
- 21 Cayman Islands in October
- 22 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 25 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad