Want a last minute trip flying out of Atlanta. Not Mexico...short trip too long flight. Thinking Virgin Islands British or US...maybe Jamaica. We want to be close to downtown. We like hikes, snorkel, shopping, nightlife for dancing. We like adventure during day and close to home after 9pm. Even a hotel or resort with dance club...2 girls and don't want to be unsafe. Any ideas for a long weekend with high chance of good weather?
Safe Girls Trip to Islands this March, 40's
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 2 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 3 Ferry to Rum Point
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 Family with infants/toddlers
- 9 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 10 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 11 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 12 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 13 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 14 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 15 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 16 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 17 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 18 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 19 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 20 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 21 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 22 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 23 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 24 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 25 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities