My husband and I are planning a vacation in December to Anguilla.
I was on tripadvisor reading up on this property. A recent reviewer wrote: Assuming the hotel isn't bought out by the Shoal Bay Villas project next door, we are planning on going next year.
Does anyone have any information about KU? Is it going away? Is there a plan in place for Ku to be purchased? I went on the hotel website and there is nothing mentioned. They are also booking rooms in December.
Any information you have heard would be much appreciated.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 vhgjfg ghjcgvhvg ghjjgh
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right