My husband and I are planning a vacation in December to Anguilla.
I was on tripadvisor reading up on this property. A recent reviewer wrote: Assuming the hotel isn't bought out by the Shoal Bay Villas project next door, we are planning on going next year.
Does anyone have any information about KU? Is it going away? Is there a plan in place for Ku to be purchased? I went on the hotel website and there is nothing mentioned. They are also booking rooms in December.
Any information you have heard would be much appreciated.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 2 First time visitors
- 3 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 4 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 5 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 6 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 7 Ideal wedding island
- 8 Help with small wedding location
- 9 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 10 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 11 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 12 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 13 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 14 St. Croix
- 15 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 16 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 17 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 18 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 19 Island Hopping
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort