My husband and I are planning a vacation in December to Anguilla.
I was on tripadvisor reading up on this property. A recent reviewer wrote: Assuming the hotel isn't bought out by the Shoal Bay Villas project next door, we are planning on going next year.
Does anyone have any information about KU? Is it going away? Is there a plan in place for Ku to be purchased? I went on the hotel website and there is nothing mentioned. They are also booking rooms in December.
Any information you have heard would be much appreciated.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 2 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 3 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 4 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 5 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 6 Caribbean with grown kids
- 7 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 8 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 9 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 10 Driving in Aurba
- 11 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 12 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 13 Barbados question where to stay
- 14 Barbados Ferry Service
- 15 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 16 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 17 Restaurant in Aruba
- 18 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 19 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 20 Providenciales Airport
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba
- 22 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 23 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 24 Bahama's vs Costa Rica
- 25 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!