My husband and I are planning a vacation in December to Anguilla.
I was on tripadvisor reading up on this property. A recent reviewer wrote: Assuming the hotel isn't bought out by the Shoal Bay Villas project next door, we are planning on going next year.
Does anyone have any information about KU? Is it going away? Is there a plan in place for Ku to be purchased? I went on the hotel website and there is nothing mentioned. They are also booking rooms in December.
Any information you have heard would be much appreciated.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://newhealthsupplement.com/alpha-force-testo/
- 2 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 3 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 4 Cuba in November
- 5 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 6 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 7 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 8 Late May Trip
- 9 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 10 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Cheers to Beers!
- 13 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 14 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 15 New Years Eve / St John
- 16 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 17 Island Choice
- 18 Aruba Car Rental
- 19 If we loved Cayman...
- 20 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 21 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 22 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 24 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 25 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos