My husband and I are planning a vacation in December to Anguilla.
I was on tripadvisor reading up on this property. A recent reviewer wrote: Assuming the hotel isn't bought out by the Shoal Bay Villas project next door, we are planning on going next year.
Does anyone have any information about KU? Is it going away? Is there a plan in place for Ku to be purchased? I went on the hotel website and there is nothing mentioned. They are also booking rooms in December.
Any information you have heard would be much appreciated.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 2 Turks & Caicos
- 3 Restaurant in Aruba
- 4 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 5 Early 20's Couple
- 6 Couple in early 20's
- 7 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Boat Charter in BVI
- 9 Weather in June?
- 10 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 11 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 12 Anniversary Trip Options
- 13 Island with golf
- 14 2 Days in Dominica
- 15 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 16 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 17 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 20 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 21 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 22 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 23 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 24 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 25 Choosing an island