My husband and I are planning a vacation in December to Anguilla.
I was on tripadvisor reading up on this property. A recent reviewer wrote: Assuming the hotel isn't bought out by the Shoal Bay Villas project next door, we are planning on going next year.
Does anyone have any information about KU? Is it going away? Is there a plan in place for Ku to be purchased? I went on the hotel website and there is nothing mentioned. They are also booking rooms in December.
Any information you have heard would be much appreciated.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 4 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 5 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 8 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 9 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 10 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 11 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 12 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 13 rent a car??
- 14 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 15 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 16 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 17 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 18 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 19 Cuba Opening Up
- 20 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 21 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 22 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 23 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 24 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 25 Honeymoon destination?