My husband and I are planning a vacation in December to Anguilla.
I was on tripadvisor reading up on this property. A recent reviewer wrote: Assuming the hotel isn't bought out by the Shoal Bay Villas project next door, we are planning on going next year.
Does anyone have any information about KU? Is it going away? Is there a plan in place for Ku to be purchased? I went on the hotel website and there is nothing mentioned. They are also booking rooms in December.
Any information you have heard would be much appreciated.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 2 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 3 Can I take alcohol?
- 4 Cuba
- 5 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 6 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 7 Scrub Island Resort
- 8 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 9 Island recommendation
- 10 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 11 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 12 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 13 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 14 Family vacation for divers
- 15 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 16 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 17 Island advice plz!
- 18 Cubarinking water?
- 19 First time to PR
- 20 St. John Trip Report
- 21 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 22 St Kitts' Bakery
- 23 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 24 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 25 Coral Sands, Exuma