We're booked!! My husband and I + our 4 best friends are headed to Green Turtle Cay in June for 9 days. We are excited to get plenty of fun in the sun, sand, island hopping, and relaxation in during those 9 glorious days. What I'd like to know are the "must-do's" in GTC. We've been to the Abaco islands before (Elbow Cay) so we know somewhat how the culture is and the laid back living, but what can we absolutely NOT miss?? Also we've read about the swimming pigs somewhere in the Bahamas, does anyone know if the pigs are nearby? We will have a boat for most of the trip to island hop. THANKS for any/all your input!
Green Turtle Cay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 2 DIY Wedding for Two – Can I pull this off without a Wedding Planner?
- 3 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Aruba suggestions
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions with Teen
- 7 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 8 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 9 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 10 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 11 Cuba in 10 days
- 12 Salt Kettle House to close
- 13 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 14 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 15 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 16 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 17 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 18 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 19 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 20 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 21 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Why Barbados?
- 24 Cayman Islands in October
- 25 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay