We're booked!! My husband and I + our 4 best friends are headed to Green Turtle Cay in June for 9 days. We are excited to get plenty of fun in the sun, sand, island hopping, and relaxation in during those 9 glorious days. What I'd like to know are the "must-do's" in GTC. We've been to the Abaco islands before (Elbow Cay) so we know somewhat how the culture is and the laid back living, but what can we absolutely NOT miss?? Also we've read about the swimming pigs somewhere in the Bahamas, does anyone know if the pigs are nearby? We will have a boat for most of the trip to island hop. THANKS for any/all your input!
Green Turtle Cay
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Run as being a solution Against the Spread
- 2 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 3 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 4 Jamaica
- 5 Jamaica all inclusive
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 8 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 9 Cuba Opening Up
- 10 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 11 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 12 Why Barbados?
- 13 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 14 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 15 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 16 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 17 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 18 Just back from The Somerset
- 19 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 20 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 21 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 22 Sandals Resorts
- 23 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 24 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 25 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!