Planning a trip to Anguilla and both delta and jet blue have direct flights. Deltas times r slightly better and the flight from the same points is a bit shorter. I usually prefer JetBlue but my husband is urging me to book delta Bc of the slightly better times . Prices r the same. What would u do?
Delta or jet blue to sxm?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 2 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 3 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 4 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 5 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 6 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 7 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 8 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 9 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 10 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 11 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 12 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 13 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 14 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 15 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 16 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 17 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 18 Beaches Turks question
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Curacao - where to stay
- 21 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 22 May Honeymoon
- 23 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada
- 24 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 25 USVI / BVI – Affordable and Not a Dump / Where is the middle?