My wife and I are tossing and turning between the two condo rentals we have option to on St Thomas....We plan on staying 7 nights in November and can either choose a nice newly renovated ocien view condo in the Point Pleasent Resort gated community or the Villa Eau Claire beach house on Maegans bay. Both fit in our budget however we are unsudre of a few logistics:
- we love snorkeling (hear it is better at Sugar beach near PP)
- we want to be as close as possible to a beautiful beach not to busy
- we would like to try local cusine
- we would like to explore a few of the towns and do shopping
- we plan to buy groceries and make our own meals
- we plan to travel to St Johns for a day trip
- we would like a BBQ (Eau Claire condo has one)
- we would like a pool (Point Pleasent has one)
FYI we plan to spend 4 nights in Tortola at the end of our trip at the Sugar Mill or Fort Recovery....another decison in itself...haha
So any help experts can provide us that we may not have considered would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 2 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 3 Island recommendation
- 4 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 5 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 6 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 7 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 8 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 9 Family vacation for divers
- 10 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 11 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 12 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 13 Island advice plz!
- 14 Cubarinking water?
- 15 First time to PR
- 16 St. John Trip Report
- 17 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 18 Cuba
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 St Kitts' Bakery
- 21 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 22 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 23 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 24 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 25 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
Condo Rental on St Thomas - Point Pleasent or Maegans Beach