My wife and I are tossing and turning between the two condo rentals we have option to on St Thomas....We plan on staying 7 nights in November and can either choose a nice newly renovated ocien view condo in the Point Pleasent Resort gated community or the Villa Eau Claire beach house on Maegans bay. Both fit in our budget however we are unsudre of a few logistics:
- we love snorkeling (hear it is better at Sugar beach near PP)
- we want to be as close as possible to a beautiful beach not to busy
- we would like to try local cusine
- we would like to explore a few of the towns and do shopping
- we plan to buy groceries and make our own meals
- we plan to travel to St Johns for a day trip
- we would like a BBQ (Eau Claire condo has one)
- we would like a pool (Point Pleasent has one)
FYI we plan to spend 4 nights in Tortola at the end of our trip at the Sugar Mill or Fort Recovery....another decison in itself...haha
So any help experts can provide us that we may not have considered would be great!!
Condo Rental on St Thomas - Point Pleasent or Maegans Beach
- 1 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 2 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 Bahamas snorkeling
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 8 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Wedding Help!
- 11 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 12 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 13 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 14 Islands with great nightlife
- 15 month stay on a caribbean island
- 16 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 17 Where to stay on Vieques
- 18 Ferry to Rum Point
- 19 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 20 Family with infants/toddlers
- 21 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary