My wife and I are tossing and turning between the two condo rentals we have option to on St Thomas....We plan on staying 7 nights in November and can either choose a nice newly renovated ocien view condo in the Point Pleasent Resort gated community or the Villa Eau Claire beach house on Maegans bay. Both fit in our budget however we are unsudre of a few logistics:
- we love snorkeling (hear it is better at Sugar beach near PP)
- we want to be as close as possible to a beautiful beach not to busy
- we would like to try local cusine
- we would like to explore a few of the towns and do shopping
- we plan to buy groceries and make our own meals
- we plan to travel to St Johns for a day trip
- we would like a BBQ (Eau Claire condo has one)
- we would like a pool (Point Pleasent has one)
FYI we plan to spend 4 nights in Tortola at the end of our trip at the Sugar Mill or Fort Recovery....another decison in itself...haha
So any help experts can provide us that we may not have considered would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 2 island advice for 7 night end of march
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 Family of 5 undecided island
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 9 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 10 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 11 Tortola next week
- 12 Summer trip
- 13 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 14 DR vs. Mexico
- 15 Surf Fly Fishing
- 16 Christmas 2017
- 17 Honeymoon Help!!
- 18 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 19 All inclusive
- 20 BVI trip questions
- 21 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 22 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 23 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 family resort ideas?
Condo Rental on St Thomas - Point Pleasent or Maegans Beach