My wife and I are tossing and turning between the two condo rentals we have option to on St Thomas....We plan on staying 7 nights in November and can either choose a nice newly renovated ocien view condo in the Point Pleasent Resort gated community or the Villa Eau Claire beach house on Maegans bay. Both fit in our budget however we are unsudre of a few logistics:
- we love snorkeling (hear it is better at Sugar beach near PP)
- we want to be as close as possible to a beautiful beach not to busy
- we would like to try local cusine
- we would like to explore a few of the towns and do shopping
- we plan to buy groceries and make our own meals
- we plan to travel to St Johns for a day trip
- we would like a BBQ (Eau Claire condo has one)
- we would like a pool (Point Pleasent has one)
FYI we plan to spend 4 nights in Tortola at the end of our trip at the Sugar Mill or Fort Recovery....another decison in itself...haha
So any help experts can provide us that we may not have considered would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2 Americans traveling to Cuba..question
- 2 First Vacation!
- 3 Safe for Family
- 4 Grand Cayman January
- 5 Bahamas girls trip
- 6 Turks & Caicos
- 7 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 8 Restaurant in Aruba
- 9 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 10 Early 20's Couple
- 11 Couple in early 20's
- 12 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Boat Charter in BVI
- 14 Weather in June?
- 15 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 16 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 17 Anniversary Trip Options
- 18 Island with golf
- 19 2 Days in Dominica
- 20 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 21 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 22 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 25 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
Condo Rental on St Thomas - Point Pleasent or Maegans Beach