My wife and I are tossing and turning between the two condo rentals we have option to on St Thomas....We plan on staying 7 nights in November and can either choose a nice newly renovated ocien view condo in the Point Pleasent Resort gated community or the Villa Eau Claire beach house on Maegans bay. Both fit in our budget however we are unsudre of a few logistics:
- we love snorkeling (hear it is better at Sugar beach near PP)
- we want to be as close as possible to a beautiful beach not to busy
- we would like to try local cusine
- we would like to explore a few of the towns and do shopping
- we plan to buy groceries and make our own meals
- we plan to travel to St Johns for a day trip
- we would like a BBQ (Eau Claire condo has one)
- we would like a pool (Point Pleasent has one)
FYI we plan to spend 4 nights in Tortola at the end of our trip at the Sugar Mill or Fort Recovery....another decison in itself...haha
So any help experts can provide us that we may not have considered would be great!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 2 Caribbean holiday in December
- 3 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 4 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 5 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 6 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 7 Barbados vs Grenada
- 8 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 9 Cuba tour companies
- 10 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 11 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 12 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 13 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 14 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 15 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 16 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 17 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 18 Weather in Nov
- 19 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 20 Fishing for ideas
- 21 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 22 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 23 Travel Insurance
- 24 First time cruiser to USVI
- 25 Cuba
Condo Rental on St Thomas - Point Pleasent or Maegans Beach