Wondering if anyone could help, been on quite a few holidays africa, europe and indian ocean side now want to venture over to the caribbean side. Was looking at cayman islands ( grand cayman ) have done a bit of research and like what I see. Answers that I want to find out is : is september the right time to go what will the weather be like as I've seen that there is no best month to go? Will probably go for 14-16 days will there be enough time to visit little cayman and cayman brac? Is there a lot to see on all islands or am I better to just stay on 1 of the island? Your help would be appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 Supplement for body building purpose
- 4 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 5 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 6 Cuba Opening Up
- 7 Jamaica all inclusive
- 8 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 9 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 10 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 11 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 12 Just back from The Somerset
- 13 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 14 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 15 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 16 Sandals Resorts
- 17 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 18 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 19 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 20 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 21 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 22 Cuba in 10 days
- 23 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 24 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 25 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?