Planning a second trip to Bonaire at the end of July and can't decide where to stay. First trip was about 8 - 10 years ago. At that time, my husband and I were divers and found the diving to be fantastic. Our two teenagers (14 and 16) are now certified and we have been wanting to take them back. We stayed at Harbour Village last time, but the only rooms there available for our dates are double what rooms are at other locations. We are considering Plaza Resort, Captain Don's or Buddy Dive, but are open to other suggestions. On site diving is a plus, and a decent pool or beach area for relaxing when not diving is a must. Help please!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 2 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 3 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 4 Salt Kettle House to close
- 5 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 6 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 7 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 8 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 9 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 10 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 11 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 12 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 13 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Why Barbados?
- 16 Cayman Islands in October
- 17 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 21 all-inclusive or villa?
- 22 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 23 San Juan Hotel
- 24 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 25 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?