I'm sure this is has been asked a thousand + times and ways before...but I have been trying to research many of the caribbean island to try to get a handle of the best fit for my upcoming vacation plans. I am a new proud grandma of twins who will be 1yr old in May (tavel vacation time) My two children with their spouses (and my twin grandbabies) are taking me on a all inclusive vacation for a "special" birthday celebration. Therefore I'm looking for the best Caribbean all inclusive resort that would work well for my kids (in their 30's) as well as for husband and myself, young 60's. Since the babies are so young dont really need a kids club or babysitting option. We all love the beach particularily wide soft white sand beaches where you can stroll for a very long walk. Looking for a 4/5 star resort with great facilities but with reasonable pricing....not too noisy and busy but yet have things to do both on site and in the area...We also love to explore and would possibly rent a car. Don't know which island is best.....can my dream all inclusive once in a lifetime family vacation be found??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DR vs. Mexico
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Surf Fly Fishing
- 4 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 5 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 6 Family of 5 undecided island
- 7 Christmas 2017
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 Honeymoon Help!!
- 10 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 11 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 12 All inclusive
- 13 BVI trip questions
- 14 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 15 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 16 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 17 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 18 family resort ideas?
- 19 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 22 First time to Puerto Rico
- 23 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 24 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 25 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018