I'm sure this is has been asked a thousand + times and ways before...but I have been trying to research many of the caribbean island to try to get a handle of the best fit for my upcoming vacation plans. I am a new proud grandma of twins who will be 1yr old in May (tavel vacation time) My two children with their spouses (and my twin grandbabies) are taking me on a all inclusive vacation for a "special" birthday celebration. Therefore I'm looking for the best Caribbean all inclusive resort that would work well for my kids (in their 30's) as well as for husband and myself, young 60's. Since the babies are so young dont really need a kids club or babysitting option. We all love the beach particularily wide soft white sand beaches where you can stroll for a very long walk. Looking for a 4/5 star resort with great facilities but with reasonable pricing....not too noisy and busy but yet have things to do both on site and in the area...We also love to explore and would possibly rent a car. Don't know which island is best.....can my dream all inclusive once in a lifetime family vacation be found??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 2 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 3 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 4 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 5 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 6 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 7 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 10 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 11 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 12 Aruba help!
- 13 St Martin
- 14 Planning a three week trip
- 15 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 16 Casa Karma
- 17 Honeymoon - please help!
- 18 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 19 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 20 Cuba
- 21 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 22 Cuba: February 2016
- 23 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 24 Cuba for Americans
- 25 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort