I'm sure this is has been asked a thousand + times and ways before...but I have been trying to research many of the caribbean island to try to get a handle of the best fit for my upcoming vacation plans. I am a new proud grandma of twins who will be 1yr old in May (tavel vacation time) My two children with their spouses (and my twin grandbabies) are taking me on a all inclusive vacation for a "special" birthday celebration. Therefore I'm looking for the best Caribbean all inclusive resort that would work well for my kids (in their 30's) as well as for husband and myself, young 60's. Since the babies are so young dont really need a kids club or babysitting option. We all love the beach particularily wide soft white sand beaches where you can stroll for a very long walk. Looking for a 4/5 star resort with great facilities but with reasonable pricing....not too noisy and busy but yet have things to do both on site and in the area...We also love to explore and would possibly rent a car. Don't know which island is best.....can my dream all inclusive once in a lifetime family vacation be found??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 aruba fun!!!
- 2 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 Peterson
- 6 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 7 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 8 St.Lucia newbie
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 12 Turks and caicos
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 15 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Cruise stop activities
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Jade Mountain
- 20 Honeymoon Help!!
- 21 Bermuda
- 22 Restaurant Suggestions
- 23 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 24 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 25 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?