I'm sure this is has been asked a thousand + times and ways before...but I have been trying to research many of the caribbean island to try to get a handle of the best fit for my upcoming vacation plans. I am a new proud grandma of twins who will be 1yr old in May (tavel vacation time) My two children with their spouses (and my twin grandbabies) are taking me on a all inclusive vacation for a "special" birthday celebration. Therefore I'm looking for the best Caribbean all inclusive resort that would work well for my kids (in their 30's) as well as for husband and myself, young 60's. Since the babies are so young dont really need a kids club or babysitting option. We all love the beach particularily wide soft white sand beaches where you can stroll for a very long walk. Looking for a 4/5 star resort with great facilities but with reasonable pricing....not too noisy and busy but yet have things to do both on site and in the area...We also love to explore and would possibly rent a car. Don't know which island is best.....can my dream all inclusive once in a lifetime family vacation be found??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Month travel ideas
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 4 Cuba weather in March
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Move to grand cayman
- 9 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 10 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 11 Malaria Punta Cana
- 12 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 13 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 14 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 15 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 16 New Destination
- 17 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 18 Bahamas help
- 19 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 20 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 21 Vacation suggestion, please
- 22 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 25 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba