I'm sure this is has been asked a thousand + times and ways before...but I have been trying to research many of the caribbean island to try to get a handle of the best fit for my upcoming vacation plans. I am a new proud grandma of twins who will be 1yr old in May (tavel vacation time) My two children with their spouses (and my twin grandbabies) are taking me on a all inclusive vacation for a "special" birthday celebration. Therefore I'm looking for the best Caribbean all inclusive resort that would work well for my kids (in their 30's) as well as for husband and myself, young 60's. Since the babies are so young dont really need a kids club or babysitting option. We all love the beach particularily wide soft white sand beaches where you can stroll for a very long walk. Looking for a 4/5 star resort with great facilities but with reasonable pricing....not too noisy and busy but yet have things to do both on site and in the area...We also love to explore and would possibly rent a car. Don't know which island is best.....can my dream all inclusive once in a lifetime family vacation be found??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 2 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 3 St. Thomas EMS is dangerous
- 4 Turks/ Caicos/ Not Beaches,but where?
- 5 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 6 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 7 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 8 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 9 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 10 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 11 30th anniversary trip
- 12 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 13 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 14 Bermuda in February or March
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 17 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 18 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 19 Safest Islands for Us?
- 20 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 21 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 22 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 23 Narrowing it down
- 24 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 25 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?