My husband and I are planning a trip for mid Feb.and leaving our three small children at in Miami - so using that as a base. We will only have 4 nights max. We are looking for some R&R at a nice resort, good beaches and a bit of pampering. However, we don't want to spend 1/2 our time away traveling. I think we have narrowed it down to Nevis or Anguilla -- either the FS in Nevis or Cuisinart in Anguilla. Questions -- are either of those too far to go for a short period of time? Also, we are going the week before Pres. day - will that be a problem? will there be a lot of kids at FS at that time (not that we care, but some time away from kids would be nice). Also, is it worth it to stay in the lowest category room at the FS if that's what we decide or should we upgrade? Any other advice would be welcome as this is our first time to the Caribbean. Thanks in advance.
Advice on FS in Nevis (or Cuisinart in Anguilla)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Back from San Juan
- 2 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 3 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 4 Kristen- where are you?????
- 5 Cayman Islands in October
- 6 Anguilla stay?
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?