My husband and I are planning a trip for mid Feb.and leaving our three small children at in Miami - so using that as a base. We will only have 4 nights max. We are looking for some R&R at a nice resort, good beaches and a bit of pampering. However, we don't want to spend 1/2 our time away traveling. I think we have narrowed it down to Nevis or Anguilla -- either the FS in Nevis or Cuisinart in Anguilla. Questions -- are either of those too far to go for a short period of time? Also, we are going the week before Pres. day - will that be a problem? will there be a lot of kids at FS at that time (not that we care, but some time away from kids would be nice). Also, is it worth it to stay in the lowest category room at the FS if that's what we decide or should we upgrade? Any other advice would be welcome as this is our first time to the Caribbean. Thanks in advance.
Advice on FS in Nevis (or Cuisinart in Anguilla)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Tips for bahamas
- 2 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 3 Vacation Ideas
- 4 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 5 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 6 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 7 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 8 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 9 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 12 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 13 walkable hotels
- 14 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 15 Back from San Juan
- 16 St Thomas
- 17 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 18 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 19 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 20 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas