My husband and I are planning a trip for mid Feb.and leaving our three small children at in Miami - so using that as a base. We will only have 4 nights max. We are looking for some R&R at a nice resort, good beaches and a bit of pampering. However, we don't want to spend 1/2 our time away traveling. I think we have narrowed it down to Nevis or Anguilla -- either the FS in Nevis or Cuisinart in Anguilla. Questions -- are either of those too far to go for a short period of time? Also, we are going the week before Pres. day - will that be a problem? will there be a lot of kids at FS at that time (not that we care, but some time away from kids would be nice). Also, is it worth it to stay in the lowest category room at the FS if that's what we decide or should we upgrade? Any other advice would be welcome as this is our first time to the Caribbean. Thanks in advance.
Advice on FS in Nevis (or Cuisinart in Anguilla)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 5 Tipping at AI
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 8 Traveling Solo
- 9 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 10 A Volcanic Paradise
- 11 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 12 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 15 St. Kitts, the details
- 16 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 17 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 20 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?