My husband and I are planning a trip for mid Feb.and leaving our three small children at in Miami - so using that as a base. We will only have 4 nights max. We are looking for some R&R at a nice resort, good beaches and a bit of pampering. However, we don't want to spend 1/2 our time away traveling. I think we have narrowed it down to Nevis or Anguilla -- either the FS in Nevis or Cuisinart in Anguilla. Questions -- are either of those too far to go for a short period of time? Also, we are going the week before Pres. day - will that be a problem? will there be a lot of kids at FS at that time (not that we care, but some time away from kids would be nice). Also, is it worth it to stay in the lowest category room at the FS if that's what we decide or should we upgrade? Any other advice would be welcome as this is our first time to the Caribbean. Thanks in advance.
Advice on FS in Nevis (or Cuisinart in Anguilla)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 2 walkable hotels
- 3 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Jamaica to Other Island
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados