I am the family trip planner and I am not feeling inspired for this summer. I'm hoping you will give me some ideas of where to start.
DH and I are in our sixties and in good health. We are looking for someplace to go this summer -July or beginning of August. We usually take a couple weeks, but are flexible on length of time. However we must go in summer due to job constraints. We are flying from Washington, DC.
Here are some of our interests
Here are some things we are not interested in
going somewhere you have to be dressed up
Here are the places we have gone in the last five years. Really enjoyed all of them except the Caribbean cruise which was just OK. First time on a large cruise ship and its just not our thing.
Spain - Madrid, Seville and Zaragosa
Belgium, Alsace and Paris
Uganda with stopover in Amsterdam
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
In the past we have been to the following places in Canada - Montreal, Toronto, Churchill (polar bears) and Prince Edward Island.
So, what do you suggest? We would prefer someplace we haven't been yet. And remember, it must be someplace that isn't booked up months in advance.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 ™: % ™: 토토사이트 ™: % ™: (BUS97.COM) ™: % ™: 카지노사이트
- 2 Nova Scotia. PEI - NFL?
- 3 Detroit to Windsor must do's
- 4 Banff/Lake Louise/Jasper Itinerary Help
- 5 Icefields Pkwy going North in one day?
- 6 Nova Scotia Travel Input
- 7 Temporary residency in Canada
- 8 Vacation trip to Quebec
- 9 Tekarra Lodge/Becker's chalets/Pyramid Lodge
- 10 water filtration
- 11 Please plan our Saturday-Sunday Canadian Rockies trip!
- 12 Montreal & Quebec Trip Report
- 13 Western Canada in August
- 14 Rental Car- Canada Pick up and Drop off in Montana
- 15 Car rental: from Edmonton, flying out of Vancouver
- 16 U.S. ATM Bank (unchipped) cards work in Canada?
- 17 Jasper with two elderly
- 18 Dempster highway in early September
- 19 jasper
- 20 Banff, Lake Louise and Jasper ?
- 21 Toronto-afternoon tea
- 22 BC Ferries Experience Card
- 23 Banff, and Glacier National Park
- 24 Canadian Layover - OVI deemed Inadmissable
- 25 Pearson Canada Customs from Boston