I am the family trip planner and I am not feeling inspired for this summer. I'm hoping you will give me some ideas of where to start.
DH and I are in our sixties and in good health. We are looking for someplace to go this summer -July or beginning of August. We usually take a couple weeks, but are flexible on length of time. However we must go in summer due to job constraints. We are flying from Washington, DC.
Here are some of our interests
Here are some things we are not interested in
going somewhere you have to be dressed up
Here are the places we have gone in the last five years. Really enjoyed all of them except the Caribbean cruise which was just OK. First time on a large cruise ship and its just not our thing.
Spain - Madrid, Seville and Zaragosa
Belgium, Alsace and Paris
Uganda with stopover in Amsterdam
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
In the past we have been to the following places in Canada - Montreal, Toronto, Churchill (polar bears) and Prince Edward Island.
So, what do you suggest? We would prefer someplace we haven't been yet. And remember, it must be someplace that isn't booked up months in advance.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 icloud@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE*
- 2 Newfoundland and Labrador with Two Nights in St. Pierre and Miquelon
- 3 princess cruise to new england and canada
- 4 Trip to Montreal with Daughters
- 5 Traveling with your bike
- 6 Driving from Vancouver to Anchorage
- 7 Where to eat in Vancouver and Sidney
- 8 New Jersey to Quebec City
- 9 Driving around Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Alberta and BC
- 10 one week trip to Nova Scotia
- 11 Solo Trip to BC in August
- 12 Alberta Trip_2017
- 13 Day Trip from Niagara Falls, NY
- 14 4 Day Photography trip to Quebec during July 4th
- 15 Vancouver to Calgary - advice on itinerary and what to reserve first
- 16 Driving round trip from Vancouver to Calgary
- 17 Best Urban N American Cycling: Ottawa?
- 18 Baseball
- 19 Vermont to Montreal for 2 days?
- 20 Another trip to bicycling heaven.
- 21 Transportation from airport for 7
- 22 calgary to vancover 10days
- 23 Itinerary in the Rockies
- 24 Vancouver, Calgary roundtrip 4.5 days
- 25 Tour to New Foundland