I am planning on traveling up to canada from CT for about 4-5 days of sight seeing, I know this is not much time to visit but what are the must sees/do that we can cram in in the Nova Scotia area if we are driving? Would like to include a stop at Bay of Fundy... Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 http://supplementskings.com/leuxia-avis/
- 2 One Week In Newfoundland itinerary advice.
- 3 First Time Trip To Canada!!
- 4 Vancouver 2016 Trip Report
- 5 First Time Trip to Canada
- 6 Bus trip packing for August, Vancouver & Banff
- 7 Niagra Falls
- 8 Calgary-Vancouver-Calgary 12-day road trip
- 9 Irish Loop, Newfoundland
- 10 Seattle/Vancouver Retreat
- 11 A week in Eastern Newfoundland
- 12 Road trip from Toronto to New Brunswick and back
- 13 a visit to st john's one of the oldest cities
- 14 Need Help for First Trip to Toronto
- 15 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 16 Transporation - Quebec City to Montreal?
- 17 How were you treated in Quebec?
- 18 ideas for a short trip near Niagara
- 19 Dog Sled, Aurora & Niagara!!
- 20 Banff / Jasper 6 days
- 21 Road Trip to Calgary
- 22 Montreal to Quebec Ciry
- 23 A Week in Nova Scotia
- 24 Thousand Islands - Must Dos
- 25 Thousand Islands - Hiking