I am planning on traveling up to canada from CT for about 4-5 days of sight seeing, I know this is not much time to visit but what are the must sees/do that we can cram in in the Nova Scotia area if we are driving? Would like to include a stop at Bay of Fundy... Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Califoinya: Te^ch SUPP0RT YAHOO CONTACT 1:8oo:570:1233 yahoo MAIL
- 2 Newfoundland in early June
- 3 HELP: Winnipeg to Grand Forks,ND
- 4 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 5 Vancouver/Seattle Trip
- 6 Toronto to N.F. to Buffalo without a car. Need help.
- 7 Tweak itinerary for Canadian Rockies
- 8 Nova Scotia in July
- 9 Cape Breton in early June
- 10 Magdalen Islands in early June
- 11 Magdalen Islands
- 12 Grround transportation from Vancouver Airport
- 13 How to break the drive from Montreal to Niagara falls?
- 14 Is it too late to plan Banff & Jasper for this July?
- 15 Passport question for Int flight
- 16 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 17 Itinerary for 10 day Maritime trip
- 18 Icefields Parkway
- 19 3 Nights in Cape Breton
- 20 Parking in Niagara & Toronto
- 21 Itinerary Needed for Pacific NW, Canadian Rockies & Vancouver
- 22 Driving From Vancouver to Jasper, Banff, Lake Louise all over
- 23 Canadian Rockies (Banff, Yoho, Jasper) in July
- 24 Victoria, Canada
- 25 Car rental drop off fees or change itinerary Victoria to Penticton