I am planning on traveling up to canada from CT for about 4-5 days of sight seeing, I know this is not much time to visit but what are the must sees/do that we can cram in in the Nova Scotia area if we are driving? Would like to include a stop at Bay of Fundy... Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Niagara Falls - 2 Nights Family of 4
- 2 Vancouver & Vancouver Island
- 3 Vancouver to Toronto car or train?
- 4 Travel agencies in Toronto, ON, Canada
- 5 NS and PEI with elderly traveller
- 6 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 7 Question on Staying on Nova Scotia
- 8 Icefields Parkway
- 9 Cat Ferry to Nova Scotia?
- 10 Nature drive in Canada and the U.S.
- 11 Vancouver to Ft St John/return - summer road trip
- 12 4 Days Vancouver & 5 in Whistler
- 13 Help with Niagara Falls and Toronto planning, please!
- 14 Banff to Jasper and back
- 15 Canmore for a few days
- 16 Keltic Lodge
- 17 The Canadian
- 18 2 weeks ‘corridor’, lowbudget daytrips by public bus, book on the spot?
- 19 Road from Calgary to Whitehorse
- 20 Restaurants in Jasper, Alberta
- 21 Getting from Vancouver to Nanaimo without a car
- 22 Going from Banff to Many Glacier without flying
- 23 East to West, Roadtrip
- 24 Tent camping with a dog
- 25 Help with Victoria get away