I am planning on traveling up to canada from CT for about 4-5 days of sight seeing, I know this is not much time to visit but what are the must sees/do that we can cram in in the Nova Scotia area if we are driving? Would like to include a stop at Bay of Fundy... Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Canada activity »
- 1 Chicago to London, ON, Canada
- 2 hp printer ∏Technica∏l Service∏Number 18443055565∏
- 3 Beautiful Short Hikes at the Canadian Rockies
- 4 Banff Jasper Itinerary Help - Need ASAP Married Couple 9 days
- 5 Wheelchair in NOL, Toronto & Kingston
- 6 Road Trip from Minneapolis to Montreal and Quebec City
- 7 Atlantic Provinces mobile service
- 8 Bus Tour of Quebec City,NO Walking
- 9 Maritimes Trip - First Time 2016
- 10 From Vancouver to Anchorage
- 11 Traveling with ashes
- 12 Vancouver 3 days
- 13 American in Canada - Do you carry your passport?
- 14 Vancouver without a Car
- 15 Whistler
- 16 Montreal and Quebec City with Kids
- 17 Trip Between New York City and Toronto
- 18 Intro
- 19 5 day itinerary for Vancouver
- 20 First time & 5 days in Vancouver (trip report)
- 21 Victoria, BC weekend help
- 22 Road trip from Ithaca (NY) to Montreal/Quebec City?
- 23 14 days self-drive Niagara north
- 24 Vancouver, Vancouver Island & Rockies road trip - HELP NEEDED
- 25 Need help in rain!