I am new to Fodors and seeking your help. We are a couple in late 40's. We have researched and drafted an itinerary. Please help with us, is it doable, should add or delete anything. We thinking it for Feb 2014. Will it be too hot? Should we postpone?
Day 1 - India to Cairns
Day 2 - Great Barrier Reef
Day 3 - Full day tour of Kurunda, a village in the rainforest
Day 4 - Fly to Goldcoast/Brisbane ( Can hire car for this part)
Day 5 - Full day in Dream World - animals + rides + shows (30 min from SP)
Day 6 - Movie World, can visit Wet n Wild, also can watch Outback Spectacular show (All nearby)
Day 7 - Full day in Sea World (10 min from SP)
Day 8 - Fly to Nadi, Fiji. Denarau Island
Day 9 - 30 minutes drive from Nadi - Denarau Island
Day 10 - 45min to 1.5 hr boat ride from Denarau - Outer Island
Day 11 - Outer Island
Day 12 - Outer Island
Day 13 - Outer Island
Day 14 - Fly to Sydney
Day 15 - City Tour - Opera House, Madame Tussard, Taronga Zoo, Aquarium, Harbour Bridge
Day 16 - Blue Mountain Tour with Jenola Caves (Is it worth?)
Day 17 - Beach (Which one will you suggest)
Day 18 - Fly to Melbourne - City Tour + Cricket Stadium
Day 19 - Full day tour of Great Ocean Road
Day 20 - Free time + Penguin Parade in the night
Day 21 - Fly to India
Please review. Any suggestions are welcomed. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fantastic South Island Trip May-June 2016
- 2 8 Full Days South Island: Itinerary Advise
- 3 help on NZ trip itinerary, what to keep what to skip
- 4 New Zealand North Island Logistics
- 5 Seeking StopOver Ideas for US to Australia Trip
- 6 some questions about upcoming trip to Australia and New Zealand
- 7 A family trip to Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- 8 Apex car rental in Australia
- 9 Drive from Nelson or Christchurch to Queenstown during winter
- 10 6 1/2 weeks Australia and New Zealand
- 11 Stay near to Melbourne airport / city?
- 12 Where best to pickup rental car in Sydney to travel to the Blue Mountains?
- 13 New Zealand 12 Days Aug-Sept
- 14 2016 Rugby internationals - anyone watching?
- 15 Australia, Tasmania and New Zealand
- 16 13 Days North & South Island in October (NZ Spring)
- 17 Tasmania
- 18 NZ expects 4.5 million tourists per year by 2022
- 19 Help for 6 days based in Queenstown
- 20 Accommodations Brisbane
- 21 Skiing in Australia in July?
- 22 Australia 2017 - Oz Winter or Spring Honeymoon?
- 23 Cairns to Sydney early 2017
- 24 Repositioning cruise
- 25 18 days nz.