My wife Jeane told me yesterday that she wants to purchase an alms bowl and a small gong in either Bangkok or Kathmandu next February. Any suggestions? I would think that alms bowls are fairly ubiquitous but don't know about gongs. In any case we have not shopped for either on past trips. We will be in Bangkok during mid-week so the weekend market will not work.
Where to buy an Alms Bowl and a Gong in Bangkok?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 2 Phuket Reniassaince/The Shore in November-swimmable beach?
- 3 Help re. Visa.
- 4 Hong Kong, Thailand Skin products
- 5 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 6 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 7 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 8 Nancy Chandler maps
- 9 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 10 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 11 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 12 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 13 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 14 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 15 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 16 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 17 Bangkok and Manila
- 18 What do you think about Western tourist manner?
- 19 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 20 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 21 16 days in Vietnam
- 22 Guide in Bagan?
- 23 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 24 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 25 Dentist