We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Suggestions for hotel and guide in Siem Reap & Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which to see first - Kyoto or Tokyo?
- 2 First trip to Japan-17 night Itinerary in Cherry Blossom season
- 3 questions about trip to Mrauk U
- 4 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 5 Bangkok: Shangri-La, Penninsula, Mandarin Oriental
- 6 vietnam and laos
- 7 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 8 My SEA trip - photos update
- 9 From Ryokan to Buddhist Monastery: Two Weeks in Japan
- 10 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 11 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 12 You're Not Going to Japan AGAIN?
- 13 1 week in Southeast Asia
- 14 Drink Rec for Sri Lankan Food
- 15 First trip to Vietnam! Help me with my itinerary please!
- 16 Jewelry shopping in Bangkok
- 17 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 18 Travel Report to Siem Reap + Angkor + Northwest Cambodia
- 19 New Hanoi Hotel opening
- 20 Japan Itinerary Help Please! 4.5-4.17
- 21 Advice needed for April itinerary and rail pass
- 22 visiting Edu castle on 1/2/15
- 23 Are teens dressed in costumes in Harajuku on days other than Sunday?
- 24 Travel Report for Laos - Asia’s Most Relaxed Destination
- 25 Thai Vacation: Valuable Last Minute Details - Chapter 1