We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Suggestions for hotel and guide in Siem Reap & Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 2 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 3 Night viewing of the Tajmahal
- 4 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 5 Day trip by car from Kyoto?
- 6 Some advice on our latest Japan itinerary please?
- 7 Kyushu rail pass
- 8 13 Hour layover in KL, never visited city before, ideas?
- 9 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 10 Thailand and Southeast Asia - Advice for Lone Female
- 11 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 12 A wow spot
- 13 Myanmar itinerary help
- 14 Please comment re. itinerary for Indochina
- 15 Suggestions for time for Vietnam itinerary, please
- 16 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 17 6 full days in Yagoon
- 18 Phuket travel plans and hotel advise
- 19 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 20 Myanmar evisa system now working well.
- 21 Terrible experience with BLS international Houston
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Can I arrive 5 days earlier then stated on VISA application?
- 24 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 25 Reading Suggestion for Burma