We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Suggestions for hotel and guide in Siem Reap & Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bali and Java - 24 September to 23 October 2014
- 2 Loy Krathong - do you need tickets?
- 3 Nancy Chandler maps
- 4 flight from Mandalay to Luang Prabang
- 5 15 days in Japan in March/April
- 6 Advice on Tipping in Bali
- 7 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 8 getting from Chiang Mai to Kanchanaburi
- 9 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 10 Where to buy a Yukuta, rather than a Kimono...?
- 11 Elephant Village Sanctuary in Luang Prabang - which trip?
- 12 Help re. Visa.
- 13 possible trip for family of 4 to Japan over New Years. Is it worth trying?
- 14 Recommended hotels/activities in Huahin
- 15 Bangkok and Manila
- 16 Medical/supplemental insurance for India
- 17 Ranthambore - where to stay?
- 18 16 days in Vietnam
- 19 Guide in Bagan?
- 20 Day Tours Phuket, Krabi
- 21 Next step - drive or be driven - Mae Hong Son loop
- 22 Dentist
- 23 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 24 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 25 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014