We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 2 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 3 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 4 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 5 Other than Kyoto?
- 6 Trip Report : China
- 7 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 8 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 9 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 10 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 11 Japan GTG, early April
- 12 Beijing tours
- 13 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 14 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 15 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 16 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 17 A great trip in India
- 18 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 19 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 20 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 21 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 22 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
- 23 Tour Agency Recommendation
- 24 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 25 Takayama trail, Japan