We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Five Days in Ha Giang - Unforgettable
- 2 Old post about handycraft area in Luang Prabang
- 3 Travel from Tokyo to Kanazawa
- 4 Hotel in Hanoi
- 5 Sien Reap Guide/Accomodation
- 6 Sweltering, steamy, sizzingly southern India--It was hot!
- 7 vietnam transportation
- 8 Private transfer from Singapore Airport
- 9 KOYA-SAN: Hotel, please
- 10 Bullet train - which JR stations in Tokyo to go to Kyoto
- 11 2 weeks in Asia with a 2 year old (in February)
- 12 Private guide and driver for India
- 13 Itinerary Hong Kong and Japan - 12 full days
- 14 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 15 Cambodia & Vietnam- 2 Weeks with Kids
- 16 Kavey April 2016 Japan Itinerary Planning
- 17 Siem Reap: To hire a tour guide or is a driver enough?
- 18 Horse riding holiday in Sri Lanka
- 19 Best place to get a SIM card or phone for Japan, India?
- 20 India allowed e-Tourist Visa to 36 more countries
- 21 Thailand- Phuket beaches
- 22 OSAKA vs. KYOTO AS BASE
- 23 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part II: Seoul
- 24 Beijing
- 25 Random Travel Advice for Korea - Part I: Busan