We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 2 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 3 NY Times article on Sulawesi and seeing the Torajan death rituals
- 4 Flower Arranging in Kyoto
- 5 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 6 Help with our time in Mandalay, please
- 7 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 8 Visa for India
- 9 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 10 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 11 INDIA - AMAZING PRIVATE TRIP IN MAY 2014
- 12 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 13 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 14 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 15 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 16 Buying jewelry in India
- 17 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 18 Chiang Mai
- 19 Phuket Weather
- 20 hanoi eats
- 21 Castle & King tour operator review
- 22 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 23 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 24 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 25 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?