We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Suggestions for hotel and guide in Siem Reap & Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 2 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 3 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 4 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 5 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 6 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 7 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 8 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 9 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 10 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 11 Takayama ideas in April?
- 12 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 13 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 14 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 15 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 16 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 17 India
- 18 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 21 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 22 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 23 View from the plane arriving in Singapore then Bali from U.S.
- 24 Penang
- 25 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip