We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hilton Toyko to Kabukicho ---evening walk??
- 2 5 days in Tokyo, late June with pregnant wife
- 3 First time trip to Japan questions
- 4 Laos in the end of June
- 5 Japan & WiFi
- 6 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 7 For Fans of Gaggan Restaurant in Bangkok
- 8 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 9 Sri Lanka in 12 Days
- 10 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 11 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 12 Taiwan / Taipei Advice Sought
- 13 Where to start my Japan trip?
- 14 Hong Kong, Macau and ?
- 15 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 16 DMZ - Sneak Peak of North Korea Travel Report
- 17 Crazy Trip To Ooty With My Buddies
- 18 Plans for Ladakh Tour
- 19 Help for 10 days for first timer in Japan
- 20 Te Best Luxury Ryokans in Japan
- 21 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 22 18.5 Hours in Singapore
- 23 David's First Draft Itinerary for Sakura 2017
- 24 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali