We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/derma-active/
- 2 Help with Kyushu itinerary appreciated.
- 3 Questions re use of Japan Rail Pass and Kyoto itinerary
- 4 Hong Kong - Travel Report
- 5 India for Softies : A slow comfortable tour around some of Northern India
- 6 Amakusa island help
- 7 Japan Trip Delayed
- 8 Sad News: The Thai King has died
- 9 The Not-All-Golden Road to Samarkand
- 10 http://www.muscle4power.com/ion-z-pills/
- 11 Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia -feedback on draft itinerary please!
- 12 Fukuoka: Tenjin vs Hakata
- 13 Month long SE Asia trip
- 14 Chinese New Year in Hong Kong
- 15 Itinerary help - Thailand 9D8N in Nov'16
- 16 Cambodia weather
- 17 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 18 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 19 Weekend Breaks from Singapore
- 20 Vietnam Itinerary Input, The country is so LONG!
- 21 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 22 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 23 Is 1 hr 10 min layover in Narita enough?
- 24 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 25 Complete Asia Newbie - Phnom Penh Itinerary Ideas - Two Weeks