We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2-3 days in Georgia
- 2 2 days in Tbilisi
- 3 A train ride through Java
- 4 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 5 Three weeks in beautiful Sri Lanka
- 6 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 7 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 8 My First India Trip
- 9 5 days Japan
- 10 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 11 Castle & King tour questions
- 12 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 13 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 14 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 15 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 16 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 17 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 18 JAPANiCAN.com
- 19 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 20 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 21 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 22 Bicycle riding required?
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly