We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Suggestions for hotel and guide in Siem Reap & Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Samui Travelers, Tell Me it is Safer Than What I'm Reading : (
- 2 Full moon night in Mansarovar Lake on 02 June 2015 (Purnima)
- 3 Tokyo Map Recommendation
- 4 CAMBODIA to VIETNAM
- 5 Beware of Many China Job & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 6 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 7 Where are your fav places to eat with kids in HK
- 8 Free Weekend in Hong Kong - your favorite restaurants?
- 9 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 10 Feedback on Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia Itinerary, Please!
- 11 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 12 India...Men's shorts OK?
- 13 Car rental recommendation - Kanazawa
- 14 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 15 10 days in South Korea?
- 16 Anantara Riverside Bangkok
- 17 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 18 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 19 S E Asia part of our Round the World Trip
- 20 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 21 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 22 India at the end of May
- 23 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 24 Delhi hotel & Pickup
- 25 Hiroshima Day Tour