We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Best Deal Packers Noida @ http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-noida/
- 2 Builds up metabolism and enthusiasm
- 3 Latest low Price Packers Delhi @ http://3th.co.in/packers-and-movers-delhi/
- 4 Delhi, India Hotels/Guest Houses
- 5 Is this crazy?
- 6 In Seoul for one day
- 7 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/alpha-boost-reviews/
- 8 http://brainammofacts.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 9 http://advancedtrimsite.com/max-test-xtreme/
- 10 http://www.cogniqtry.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 11 Taiwan itinerary help, only 3 nights/2 days.
- 12 How to book domestic tickets/hotels in Burma.
- 13 Japan & WiFi
- 14 2 gals and 2 weeks in Bali
- 15 Bali airport transportation
- 16 Vietnam - Quy Nhon
- 17 Feedback--First Time in Japan, 3 weeks
- 18 1 Month SE Asia itinerary.
- 19 Travel Itenary
- 20 Halong Bay cruise
- 21 Vietnam - 15 day Visa Waiver extended until 30 June 2017
- 22 Struggling with SE Asia Itinerary for November
- 23 Japan 1 day Trek in Winter
- 24 Passport for Indonesia
- 25 Fabric shops in India