We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Suggestions for hotel and guide in Siem Reap & Bangkok
- 1 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 2 Dread long flights USA to/from BKK
- 3 Interesting WSJ Article re: Japanese Aversions to Perfumes
- 4 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 5 Malaysia and Thailand 2013 travelogues
- 6 Feng Pao Fireworks Festival in Yanshui, Tainan?
- 7 SINGAPORE OR CAMBODIA??? (April Honeymoon)
- 8 Fresh Hearts and Egg Tarts: Our Silver Jubilee in Hong Kong & Macau
- 9 independent travel in India
- 10 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 11 Ratings of kaiseki meals at ryokans in Japan?
- 12 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 13 Magical India
- 14 geisha performance
- 15 Tibet and Nepal in 2 weeks?
- 16 Trip report China
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 19 Traveling on Makha Bucha in Thailand
- 20 Xian Crystal Mooncake
- 21 Shopping for hotels for Feb.
- 22 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 23 Car Parking at Uno Port
- 24 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 25 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!