We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 3 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 4 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 5 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 6 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 7 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 8 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 9 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 10 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 11 Indonesia travel agent
- 12 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 13 A beach of choice on Samui
- 14 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 15 Bangkok Taxis
- 16 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 17 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 18 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 19 A month in central Asia
- 20 Central Asia Four Week Itinerary
- 21 Something about... Malaysia
- 22 Day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- 23 Two Round Trip Tickets?
- 24 Osaka, aquarium?
- 25 favorite activities in krabi area