We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Suggestions for hotel and guide in Siem Reap & Bangkok
- 1 Thai Visa Options for longer/ multiple stays
- 2 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 3 Anyone in Bangkok
- 4 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 5 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 6 Draft itinerary - appreciate some input
- 7 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 8 clean,reasonable priced lodging in Orchha, Bodghaya, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- 9 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 10 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 11 Travel Insurance
- 12 South East Asia
- 13 Seoul, Korea Accommodation / Restaurants
- 14 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 15 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 16 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 17 Just returned from an amazing trip to India!
- 18 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 19 Destinations near Hat Yai?
- 20 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 21 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 22 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 23 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 24 1 week Philippines
- 25 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?