We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 2 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 3 Trekking partner/s for Annapurna circuitic Title
- 4 Japan: ATM Machines
- 5 How to do this
- 6 Finding best Vietnam and Cambodia cruise in Mekong river for family
- 7 Yerevan. Regrets.
- 8 Japan in February
- 9 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 10 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 11 Hotel in Delhi
- 12 On a scale of 1 to 10, how dirty is India?
- 13 Please recommend overnight side trips from Fukuoka
- 14 Two weeks itinerary in Japan with JR pass
- 15 Phuket
- 16 India: Flying from Varanasi to New Delhi
- 17 How long are the lines at the JR Offices at Narita
- 18 Please help me plan a return visit to Vietnam
- 19 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2016 - Annapurna Base Camp (and more)
- 20 Private Care PP to SR with child
- 21 Special trip to Vietnam February
- 22 Vietnam itinerary help for May
- 23 Siargao Island for Sun & Surf
- 24 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 25 Hong Kong - Travel Report