We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Does it make sense to stay at 2 Tokyo hotels?
- 2 Tokyo daytrip
- 3 Looking for Ryokan in Hakone
- 4 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 5 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback
- 6 Please Critique My Itinerary
- 7 Japan GTG, early April
- 8 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 9 Bali - What to do?
- 10 Recommendation for Season 3 of Chef's Table
- 11 Impressions of India
- 12 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 13 Need ideas for 9 nights end of Feb. in Malaysia or Indonesia
- 14 Kuala Lumpur Advice - Tour Recommendation
- 15 Taiwan confusion..
- 16 Elephant Hills or Elephant Haven in Thailand?
- 17 Namaste India - Shopping/Money
- 18 Help with itinerary for 11 days
- 19 Laos- two weeks in January
- 20 Japan (Tokyo) trip- April or May least expensive to travel?
- 21 Visa for India
- 22 Snapshots From Kerala
- 23 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 24 Other than Kyoto?
- 25 Japan itinerary advice