We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 2 Visa on Arrival
- 3 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 4 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 5 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 6 Cebu where to stay
- 7 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 8 Japanese art
- 9 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary
- 10 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
- 11 Hakone station confusion
- 12 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 13 Traveling to SE Asia
- 14 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 15 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 16 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 17 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 18 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 19 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 20 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 21 TOKYO tour guide
- 22 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 23 1 month in Thailand and??
- 24 Kimballs in Panama
- 25 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &