We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 2 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 3 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 4 Driver recommendation in Bali
- 5 Places to see in Kuala Lumpur
- 6 First trip to Japan
- 7 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 8 Singapore or Bali
- 9 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 10 Hotel in Tokyo
- 11 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 12 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 13 Business class on JAL
- 14 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 15 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 16 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 17 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 18 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 19 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 20 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 21 What beach to choose?!?!
- 22 Private guides & drivers in China
- 23 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 24 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 25 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?