We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand family trip July
- 2 First time to SEA
- 3 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 4 Seoul Searching Questions
- 5 Japanese art
- 6 Hong Kong - 3 nights/days - Itinerary Suggestions?
- 7 Medical Tourism – Globalization of Healthcare
- 8 Shanghai - one free day ?what to do
- 9 HK - affordable "outer" areas for accommodation
- 10 Itinerary set for Japan trip #2: working on some details
- 11 Advice on Cambodia & Vietnam please.
- 12 Preliminary planning - Sri Lanka+Singapore+Bangkok
- 13 Hakone station confusion
- 14 Malaysia or Philipines May or end of June
- 15 Sinorama Tour-Oct. 1, 2016
- 16 Your Feedback Appreciated on Two Possible Thailand/Cambodia Itineraries
- 17 Trip with kids. Singapore or Japan ??
- 18 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 19 Beijing - ? - Hong Kong. Where should we go in between?
- 20 Backstreet Academy
- 21 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 22 Visa on Arrival
- 23 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 24 Cebu where to stay
- 25 Osaka Kyoto Nara Itinerary