We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Suggestions for hotel and guide in Siem Reap & Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 help with planning a trip to Vietnam
- 2 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 3 Laos Visa on Arrival - Need Cash in US Dollars?
- 4 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 5 Need advice on where to stay in Kyoto - Machiya vs Hotel?
- 6 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 7 Travel Insurance
- 8 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 9 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 10 china beijing expertise education
- 11 Avoid China Foreign Teacher Job Recruiter Scams With CFTU White Lists...
- 12 best dining in Kyoto
- 13 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 14 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 15 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 16 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 17 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 18 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 19 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 20 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 21 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 22 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 23 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 24 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 25 Colombo