We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 2 1st time backpacking thailand/bali help!!!
- 3 Seeking Help with First Trip to Japan
- 4 Is Ko Phi Phi to Touristy?
- 5 Kowloon Hotels
- 6 Vegetarian/Vegan in Japan
- 7 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 8 Third Time and Still Charmed: Kathie and Cheryl take a Pandaw Cruise
- 9 Advice on 1 Week in Philipines - Diving, Whale Sharks and More
- 10 Elephant Complex - A Beautiful New Travel Book on Sri Lanka
- 11 Is the Songkran Festival worth it?
- 12 For: Crellston
- 13 Snapshots From Kerala
- 14 Ko Phi Phi or a different island in April?
- 15 Bangkok in April?!?
- 16 Visiting Kyoto for the color - and there was no color
- 17 My visit to Thailand
- 18 India Trip Report
- 19 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 20 Please comment on our 19 day itinerary for March 2016
- 21 My visit to Cambodia
- 22 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 23 New Member
- 24 timing of a Vietnam trip around Tet 2017
- 25 Khoa Sok National Park in April?