We are 3 seniors who will be in Hong Kong with relatives for two weeks in October, then traveling to Siem Reap for three days and then to Bangkok for three days and back to Hong Kong to fly back to the States. We have ordered Dawn Rooney's book and have read over many threads. Would like to stay in a 4 star hotel in both cities (time to spend our retirement money) and would like suggestions for a guide in both cities. We know that our time is limited and will not be able to see everything, just interested in soaking up the culture in a relaxing pace. We thank you all for the time you spend helping others to enjoy their trips.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Recommendations for Asian Tour
- 2 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 3 Hakone and Mt Fuji
- 4 TRIP REPORT: Osaka to Hiroshima and in-between stops (tsuyu / summer)
- 5 BKK Street Food Disappearing per BBC
- 6 Best places to photo-shoot landscapes and natural beauty
- 7 Back to Bangkok this month!
- 8 Udon Thani to Chiang Mai by road
- 9 Thailand - Khao Lak [Andaman Coast] area
- 10 An island paradise?
- 11 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 12 6 months SE Asia and New Zeland
- 13 mekong delta vietnam tours which operator to go for?
- 14 Help with hotel in Saigon - An Lam Saigon River or Hotel des Arts??
- 15 Budget accommodation in Krabi and Phi Phi island??
- 16 What is the best way to travel through Budapest, Vienna, and Prague?
- 17 Japan - first timer - itinerary help please!
- 18 Onsen ryokan for single near Tokyo
- 19 Kyoto to Tokyo on December 31?
- 20 Has anyone used Sanctuary Ananda to cruise in Burma?
- 21 A Food Obsessive's First Time Hong Kong
- 22 Earthquake in Myanmar
- 23 Questions on Details for 23 Days in Japan
- 24 Spontaneous trip to Japan
- 25 My plans 5 days japan 1 korea