I am staying in Bangkok on a stop over to Vietnam with my husband and adult daughter. Looking for a fancy place to stay that has room with 2 queen beds for around $200-300 USD. I have found Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit but was wondering if there are any others?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:260:2909 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 3 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 4 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 5 Hotel in Hanoi
- 6 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 7 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 8 India help needed
- 9 Place to stay Hue
- 10 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 11 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 12 Hoi Ann hotel
- 13 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 14 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 15 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods
- 16 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 17 Trekking outside Sapa
- 18 Three Week Trip to Japan
- 19 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 20 Water Towns near Shanghai
- 21 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 22 Go to Pai or not?
- 23 Thai Silk in Bangkok
- 24 The Princess Journeys To Sri Lanka and South India
- 25 Thai Island Itinerary