I am staying in Bangkok on a stop over to Vietnam with my husband and adult daughter. Looking for a fancy place to stay that has room with 2 queen beds for around $200-300 USD. I have found Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit but was wondering if there are any others?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Bangkok transport to Shangri La Hotel
- 2 Best place for a solo traveler to find a travel partner
- 3 Tokyo hotel help
- 4 Private tours in Northern India
- 5 Bhutan... Have You Been
- 6 travel to Malaysia or Indonesia
- 7 India (north-east) + Maldives ititneraty help
- 8 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 9 To the Gili Islands - From Ubud or South Bali?
- 10 The ethics of choosing to visit a repressive country like Myanmar
- 11 Purchasing Kamagawa Odori tickets?
- 12 Indonesia (other than Bali!)
- 13 Beware of China Job, Study & Internship Scams Targeting Tourists
- 14 Fethiye to Bodrum
- 15 Vietnam visa
- 16 Izu Peninsula: Ito or Izu?
- 17 Family Friendly Penang
- 18 Train trip costs help please
- 19 Weather forecast
- 20 Bali - What to do?
- 21 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 22 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 23 Vietnam with kids/teens
- 24 Sri Lanka advice
- 25 First time in Japan - itinerary feedback