As of today, we are still planning on our Nov. 16-22 stay in Bangkok. Seems a lot of people are staying away, but we're hoping for the best. We're planning on two days with Tong, or others in her company. From the reports I've heard, the central part of Bangkok is still dry. We, of course, may need to change plans for some of our visits to outlying areas. We were planning a day trip to Ayutthaya; does anyone know how that area was affected by the flooding?
Still going to Bangkok Nov. 16-22
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 3 Need a guide in Burma?
- 4 Angkor Wat tour guide recommedations
- 5 We recommend our Seoul serviced apartment
- 6 Crossing Myanmar with own car (Thailand -> India) in Aug or Sep 2014
- 7 Vietnam Part 7 - the Final Leg
- 8 itinerary sri lanka please help
- 9 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 10 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 11 End Oct & early Nov a good time for viewing wildlife in Borneo?
- 12 Japan and Hong Kong, September 2014
- 13 One Week in Beijing, what would you do?
- 14 What to pack? For Burma and Thailand
- 15 Help with Myanmar Itinerary 15 nights
- 16 Bangkok/Phuket hotel and suggestions to do?
- 17 How safe is it for US Citizens in Hat Yai and Violence in Southern Thailand
- 18 Thailand - what to wear in November, and, cosmetics
- 19 Xian - Make your own warriors?
- 20 Kyoto and beyond - 9 days trip in April 2014
- 21 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Overnight trek to Mine Thauk Village?
- 24 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 25 Belated 2012 Trip Report - Two Weeks in South Korea