As of today, we are still planning on our Nov. 16-22 stay in Bangkok. Seems a lot of people are staying away, but we're hoping for the best. We're planning on two days with Tong, or others in her company. From the reports I've heard, the central part of Bangkok is still dry. We, of course, may need to change plans for some of our visits to outlying areas. We were planning a day trip to Ayutthaya; does anyone know how that area was affected by the flooding?
Still going to Bangkok Nov. 16-22
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 July 2008 in India: a slightly odd trip report
- 2 Travel Insurance
- 3 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 4 Tokyo: Belated Trip Report
- 5 Seeking itinerary advice - 14 days in Japan in November
- 6 china beijing expertise education
- 7 Avoid China Foreign Teacher Job Recruiter Scams With CFTU White Lists...
- 8 best dining in Kyoto
- 9 Itinerary help for 7 days in Japan
- 10 6.5 days in Java and Bali
- 11 Part 2 - A major meander through Australia/Tasmania, Bali, Laos & Vietnam
- 12 15 night Honeymoon in Bali- April 2015
- 13 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 14 Rail passes for Nara-Kyoto-Koya-Karuizawa-Hakone-Kamakura
- 15 Manila airport passenger terminal fee upon departure
- 16 Trip report from Phu Quoc in Vietnam
- 17 India travel agency/tour operator recommendations-OAT? WorldSpree?
- 18 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 19 Kathie's 2007 Adventures in Sri lanka
- 20 Bungalow advice at tea trails
- 21 Colombo
- 22 GSM Unlocked Phone in Bangkok - Nexus 6?
- 23 Cu Chi tunnels claustrophobia
- 24 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 25 Questions on Japan Trip in May (15 nights)