Our resort in Sigiriya, Wild Grass Nature Resort is offering us a choice of bed and breakfast or half board. Normally we like to venture out and try the local foods in a different restaurant every night. However, I wondered if there's much choice in the area and if we shouldn't just take the half board option. We will have a car and driver so transport isn't a problem. For those who's been to this area, could you please give me some advice? Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help with itinerary please, 10 days Japan
- 2 International Champions Cup
- 3 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 4 First time getting out of the country
- 5 Bali & Flores or Sulawesi for first trip to Indonesia!
- 6 Three days in Siem Reap, Two in Phnom Penh
- 7 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 8 Start in Tokyo or Kyoto?
- 9 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 10 Travelling in Japan for 3 weeks - advice.
- 11 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 12 5 days in Davao or Osaka
- 13 Planning my Philippines trip
- 14 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 15 Travelling the Silk Road - Trip Report
- 16 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 17 A week exploring Hong Kong & Shanghai
- 18 Kyoto airbnb/vrbo reco?
- 19 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 20 Surgery at Bumrungrad?
- 21 The Best of Bagan - Travel Report
- 22 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 23 Train or Bus from Nikko, Hakone, etc
- 24 10 days in Sri Lanka - Travel Report
- 25 12 days in Thailand itinerary
Sri Lanka Cultural Triangle - B&B or half board? - Advice please