Our resort in Sigiriya, Wild Grass Nature Resort is offering us a choice of bed and breakfast or half board. Normally we like to venture out and try the local foods in a different restaurant every night. However, I wondered if there's much choice in the area and if we shouldn't just take the half board option. We will have a car and driver so transport isn't a problem. For those who's been to this area, could you please give me some advice? Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://topwellnessstartpoints.co.uk/biorepair-cream/
- 2 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 3 Help w/ 20 Days in South India & Sri Lanka
- 4 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 5 Being customs
- 6 Road Scholar tour in China
- 7 Itinerary help - 10 days Japan
- 8 myanmar
- 9 Tips in Myanmar
- 10 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 11 Feedback on rough one month SE Asia trip
- 12 A beach of choice on Samui
- 13 Internship in Beijing - 4 weeks Where to stay?
- 14 Quick question about Vietnam Visa Exception during overland crossing
- 15 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 16 Travel India solo
- 17 Month in Cambodia and Laos - January 2017
- 18 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 19 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 20 Busan Central Bus Terminal
- 21 2 months in Taiwan - relaxing & hassle-free breaks in/out of the country?
- 22 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 23 Osaka, aquarium?
- 24 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 25 Gilli t to Bali (Denpasar airport)
Sri Lanka Cultural Triangle - B&B or half board? - Advice please