Hi all -
We usually stay at the Hilton, but at times enjoy some of Thailand's amazing boutique hotels.
On our upcoming trip to BKK I want to stay in the KhaoSan Rd area.
Looking for amazing and highly recommended hotel, less than $100/night.
I love the hotels with Thai charm and style.... Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan Cherry Blossom 2018
- 2 Japan for Foodies
- 3 Taipei Art Scene - Travel Report
- 4 Advice itinerary trip Thailand/Laos in July
- 5 Singapore weather in August/September
- 6 David's Abbreviated Trip Report-Japan, Part 2-Sakura 2017
- 7 Across Uzbekistan with MIR
- 8 One night in Osaka
- 9 Japan's Kyushu: Takachiho Gorge - Travel Report
- 10 First time going abroad
- 11 Sapporo to Lake Akan
- 12 First Time to Japan..Itin Advice Needed
- 13 sri lanka two places, two hotels
- 14 Backpacking on a budget
- 15 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 16 10 Days in Japan- Itinerary Review
- 17 travel to shirakawago from kyoto
- 18 Do It Yourself/No taxi Tour in China?
- 19 electric plug
- 20 Day trips from Sapporo
- 21 Etiquette in Japan
- 22 Northern Thailand Options
- 23 Kurashiki versus Kosanji Temple
- 24 Bhutan travel operator and number of days
- 25 Machiya Residence Inn-Kyoto
Seeking 'boutique' hotel recommendation in KhaoSan Rd area...
Hi all -