Hi all -
We usually stay at the Hilton, but at times enjoy some of Thailand's amazing boutique hotels.
On our upcoming trip to BKK I want to stay in the KhaoSan Rd area.
Looking for amazing and highly recommended hotel, less than $100/night.
I love the hotels with Thai charm and style.... Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam/Cambodia itinerary
- 2 A hungry mouse's (very sweaty) adventures in the Land of the Rising Sun
- 3 Japanese Alps, JR option, Kamakura - more advice gratefully accepted!
- 4 Sri Lanka planning - advice sought.
- 5 Silk Road Tour - China
- 6 Family trip to Japan in November '17
- 7 Connection time in Bangkok on separate tickets
- 8 November, March, June... Japan?
- 9 Hong Kong - Tian Tan Buddha
- 10 Will 3.5 hours be enough for int’l to domestic transfer in Beijing?
- 11 Across Vietnam - Travel Guide
- 12 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 13 Canggu Surfing - Learn to surf advice
- 14 coastal Central Vietnam (Hoi An and Hue) trip report
- 15 Thailand Visa Concern for Stay Over 30 Days
- 16 Yunnan Province, China, Trip Report: May 26-June 10, 2017
- 17 Car and driver agra to jaipur
- 18 12 days in Thailand itinerary
- 19 Burma, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos
- 20 Japan rail pass: 7 or 14 days? Itinerary set
- 21 The best time for hiking in Yakushima
- 22 Trekking & Camping at Nagalapuram
- 23 Renting 4G Wi-Fi Device in Korea
- 24 Kuala Lumpur itinerary
- 25 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
Seeking 'boutique' hotel recommendation in KhaoSan Rd area...
Hi all -