We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Singapore several years ago and had a wonderful time -- in particular, we loved the service on the Club level (gratis food and beverages available all day it seemed). Last year in Singapore, the Club was closed for renovation and we decided to stay at the Shangri-La instead. We have a one-night stay in Singapore this year and intended to go back to a Club-level room at the Ritz. Having read posts that the hotel has been in decline, however, we are wondering if we should choose the newly renovated Mandarin Oriental's club level instead. Has anyone stayed in the Ritz and/or the MO RECENTLY (within the last few months) -- we would really appreciate feedback on the current state of affairs at each place. Thanks!
Ritz Carlton versus Mandarin Oriental in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 2 Yet antoher Query on Japan IT.
- 3 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 4 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 5 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 6 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 7 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 8 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 9 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 10 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 11 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 12 Nepal
- 13 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 14 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 15 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 16 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 17 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 18 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 19 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 20 1st time Japan - solo female
- 21 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 22 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 23 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 24 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 25 Odyssey unlimited