We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Singapore several years ago and had a wonderful time -- in particular, we loved the service on the Club level (gratis food and beverages available all day it seemed). Last year in Singapore, the Club was closed for renovation and we decided to stay at the Shangri-La instead. We have a one-night stay in Singapore this year and intended to go back to a Club-level room at the Ritz. Having read posts that the hotel has been in decline, however, we are wondering if we should choose the newly renovated Mandarin Oriental's club level instead. Has anyone stayed in the Ritz and/or the MO RECENTLY (within the last few months) -- we would really appreciate feedback on the current state of affairs at each place. Thanks!
Ritz Carlton versus Mandarin Oriental in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Food tours in HCMC/Saigon?
- 2 Thailand,Cambodia,Vietnam Itinerary ***Open to any suggestions
- 3 anyone been to minsk aircraft carrier, Shenzhen while staying in Kowloon
- 4 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 5 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 6 Tourist Visa for France/UK
- 7 Indonesian visa update
- 8 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 9 Destination Bangkok, again
- 10 Weekend Market and Or Tor Kor-Bangkok
- 11 Kyushu Japan: Driver Needed For Amakusa
- 12 Vietnam October 2014
- 13 Distance from Tokyo to port of Yokohama
- 14 Interesting article about "Good News" being tweeted about Tibet
- 15 Shoes for 6 inches of water
- 16 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 17 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 18 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 19 3 days in Teheran
- 20 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 21 £0 day visa exempt - 30 day extension
- 22 Myranmar VISA
- 23 new visa fees for Indonesia as of mid-July, 2014
- 24 slightly... paranoid parent
- 25 Takayama vs. Matsumoto