We stayed at the Ritz Carlton in Singapore several years ago and had a wonderful time -- in particular, we loved the service on the Club level (gratis food and beverages available all day it seemed). Last year in Singapore, the Club was closed for renovation and we decided to stay at the Shangri-La instead. We have a one-night stay in Singapore this year and intended to go back to a Club-level room at the Ritz. Having read posts that the hotel has been in decline, however, we are wondering if we should choose the newly renovated Mandarin Oriental's club level instead. Has anyone stayed in the Ritz and/or the MO RECENTLY (within the last few months) -- we would really appreciate feedback on the current state of affairs at each place. Thanks!
Ritz Carlton versus Mandarin Oriental in Singapore
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 2 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 3 China's Direct Visa - Yet Another Vexation!
- 4 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 5 Sri Lanka February 15'
- 6 Osaka shopping
- 7 Luggage Transfer From Hotels
- 8 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 9 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 10 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 11 Penang
- 12 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 13 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 14 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 15 Takayama ideas in April?
- 16 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 17 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 18 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 19 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 20 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 21 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 22 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 23 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 24 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 25 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!