Interesting if depressing piece on the Nepalese political situation in the NYT:
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Permit alert Andaman Islands
- 2 First Trip to Japan - help with planning please
- 3 Sim cards and adaptors
- 4 Sapa - current conditions due to typhoon
- 5 Tasting Sri Lanka
- 6 Hotel in Hanoi
- 7 Four Days in South Korea (Incheon and Seoul) with Baby
- 8 First time to Japan - tour or independent trip?
- 9 Trip Report: Malaysia in 2 weeks
- 10 India help needed
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan and Japan
- 12 Help with SEAsia itinerary
- 13 Trekking outside Sapa
- 14 Place to stay Hue
- 15 Custom Dress and man’s suit made in Hoi Ann
- 16 Advice on where to stay in Luang Prabang
- 17 Need help filling out my itinerary
- 18 6-8 Weeks in South East Asia
- 19 Go to Pai or not?
- 20 Ko Kraden hotels
- 21 Driver needed from Heho airport to Kalaw, from Kalaw to Inle lake
- 22 Hoi Ann hotel
- 23 International Bank Accounts. Have you done this?
- 24 Good fare for US west coast to Japan?
- 25 Bangkok hotels/neighborhoods