Interesting if depressing piece on the Nepalese political situation in the NYT:
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Tokyo
- 2 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 3 Bali in Feb. for nature & unique cultural perspectives
- 4 Tuk-tuk, songthew or taxi?
- 5 Hotel Suggestions - New Delhi
- 6 On the road again - to Incredible India.
- 7 North India Itinerary advice
- 8 Indonesia travel agent
- 9 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 10 Osaka, aquarium?
- 11 2-3 weeks in Asia this fall
- 12 Seeking Help With My Sri Lanka And South India Itinerary: Rough Draft #1
- 13 Update on cash situation in India for imminent visitors
- 14 Difference in staying at Dambulla or Habarana
- 15 Advice on Hainan Island?
- 16 Where to go for 3 days in SEA after business meeting in Singapore?
- 17 3.5 Weeks in Japan (First-time) Itinerary Help
- 18 Trip Report: First time in Thailand and Cambodia
- 19 A beach of choice on Samui
- 20 Krabi--Ko Tao--Ko Samui
- 21 Bangkok Taxis
- 22 3 weeks - first time SEA
- 23 Where to buy reading glasses and get a massage in Bangkok?
- 24 Heads up for US people trying to pay for Myanmar by cc from the US
- 25 A month in central Asia