Hope that you can help. I am planning to go Taiwan in Dec. This is my draft itinerary.
Day 1 - Taipei Museum
Day 2- Taipei Zoo, Cable Car, Shinlin Market
Day 3- Travel to Hualien Taroko Gorge (how do I go from TP to Hualien? and is there a reliable driver for Toroko gorge?)
Day 4 - Hualien or leave for Flying Cow farm (Again, how do I travel from Hualien to Flying Cow? Is there a reliable driver or public transport?)
Day 5 - Flying Cow farm
Day 6 - CingJing area (Is there anything else to do?)
Day 7 - Taichung (Little boss or Natural Science Museum) and Night market
Day 8 - Taipei and home-sweet-home
Appreciate all the help I can get here! Many thanks, everyone!
Need help for Taiwan trip (Family with 2 young kids and a toddler)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India at the end of May
- 2 Travel in India: Some Observations and Impressions
- 3 Hotels and Hostels in Thailand
- 4 National Parks - which to choose
- 5 River tours in China - please share your experiences
- 6 2 weeks backpacking in Philippines
- 7 kyoto hotel - dilema
- 8 Thailand, Cambodia and Laos
- 9 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 10 17 Day Itinerary
- 11 Help with Burma Itinerary
- 12 Singapore
- 13 To Nikko or not to Nikko: That is the Question?
- 14 Asia Tour Companies
- 15 More room for luggage in 1st class Nozomi trains than in regular trains?
- 16 14 days in Thailand (July 2015)
- 17 On the Road in Beautiful Sri Lanka
- 18 Spending a Week in Bangalore-Any Ideas?
- 19 5 and a half full days in Tokyo. Should I consider visiting Kyoto?
- 20 Help Needed for Ambitious 22 day trip Bali and SE ASIA for Mom and Son
- 21 Experience 4 days in Ha Noi, Viet Nam - see,do and eat
- 22 Bringing vitamins to Japan - ok in ziploc baggies?
- 23 singapore accomodation?
- 24 suggestions for 3 adults sharing 1 room in Japan
- 25 Hong Kong....How hideous is the flight????