Hope that you can help. I am planning to go Taiwan in Dec. This is my draft itinerary.
Day 1 - Taipei Museum
Day 2- Taipei Zoo, Cable Car, Shinlin Market
Day 3- Travel to Hualien Taroko Gorge (how do I go from TP to Hualien? and is there a reliable driver for Toroko gorge?)
Day 4 - Hualien or leave for Flying Cow farm (Again, how do I travel from Hualien to Flying Cow? Is there a reliable driver or public transport?)
Day 5 - Flying Cow farm
Day 6 - CingJing area (Is there anything else to do?)
Day 7 - Taichung (Little boss or Natural Science Museum) and Night market
Day 8 - Taipei and home-sweet-home
Appreciate all the help I can get here! Many thanks, everyone!
Need help for Taiwan trip (Family with 2 young kids and a toddler)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India - Himalaya - Dooars - naturebeyond and east himalaya travel agents
- 2 border crossing over land Bangkok to Myanmar (Phunaron)
- 3 Nepal
- 4 Which Beach in Koh Samui
- 5 Orphanages in Sri Lanka
- 6 Headed to Thailand this June/July--Help!!
- 7 Karen and Tom - a romantic Vietnam getaway: ENGAGED!!!
- 8 Trip Report - Yunnan Province, China and Mongolia
- 9 China in 12 Days
- 10 Japan Itinerary & Logistics - help, feeling frantic!
- 11 language problem in japan
- 12 Getting down to details and welcome advice: Tokyo
- 13 Finally, Smeagol and Muffins Japanese adventure begins.....
- 14 two free days in Beijing
- 15 hotels in Singapore-1st time there
- 16 April in Bangkok, again!
- 17 Top ten historical monuments in India - what is yours?
- 18 Japan - spending money?
- 19 Teaching English in Asia or Europe
- 20 Hong Kong in August - hotel question
- 21 Travel agencies in India e.g. Legends and Palaces, Castle and King
- 22 1st Trip to Bali
- 23 Finally Going To Bali! Please Help With Flight and Alam Shanti Question
- 24 7 days in Nepal, any suggestions?
- 25 Your thoughts on Nepal and how long to visit