Hope that you can help. I am planning to go Taiwan in Dec. This is my draft itinerary.
Day 1 - Taipei Museum
Day 2- Taipei Zoo, Cable Car, Shinlin Market
Day 3- Travel to Hualien Taroko Gorge (how do I go from TP to Hualien? and is there a reliable driver for Toroko gorge?)
Day 4 - Hualien or leave for Flying Cow farm (Again, how do I travel from Hualien to Flying Cow? Is there a reliable driver or public transport?)
Day 5 - Flying Cow farm
Day 6 - CingJing area (Is there anything else to do?)
Day 7 - Taichung (Little boss or Natural Science Museum) and Night market
Day 8 - Taipei and home-sweet-home
Appreciate all the help I can get here! Many thanks, everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Requesting Passport Number
- 2 5 weeks in Japan
- 3 Annual Fall Asia Trip
- 4 First time – Solo - Japan 2016
- 5 China and Japan help
- 6 Advantage of using Smithsonian Tours
- 7 Help! India Visa question....
- 8 Holiday in Cambodia - plus Myanmar for a wedding.
- 9 India - Bangalore, Mysore & Agra
- 10 Air India Versus Jet airways. Which is best for India
- 11 Singapore hotel
- 12 looking for Vietnam based TA to help plan trip
- 13 Splitting time between Hoi An and Hue
- 14 Indonesia in February/rainy season
- 15 Kathie and Cheryl are off on another SE Asian adventure
- 16 Phu Quoc
- 17 Still contemplating SEA this winter and have questions
- 18 Thank You Fabulous Fodorites, and some Upcoming Trip Questions
- 19 Northern Burma on the RV Pandaw II
- 20 TRIP REPORT: Just returned from first visit to Japan!
- 21 Solo female first-timer: Thailand
- 22 Shanghai Pollution in January 2016
- 23 Japan winter! 2-month itinerary
- 24 Question about jungles (sumatra, borneo) and forest fires
- 25 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
Need help for Taiwan trip (Family with 2 young kids and a toddler)