Hope that you can help. I am planning to go Taiwan in Dec. This is my draft itinerary.
Day 1 - Taipei Museum
Day 2- Taipei Zoo, Cable Car, Shinlin Market
Day 3- Travel to Hualien Taroko Gorge (how do I go from TP to Hualien? and is there a reliable driver for Toroko gorge?)
Day 4 - Hualien or leave for Flying Cow farm (Again, how do I travel from Hualien to Flying Cow? Is there a reliable driver or public transport?)
Day 5 - Flying Cow farm
Day 6 - CingJing area (Is there anything else to do?)
Day 7 - Taichung (Little boss or Natural Science Museum) and Night market
Day 8 - Taipei and home-sweet-home
Appreciate all the help I can get here! Many thanks, everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Another Vietnam Visa Question
- 2 Cycling Vietnam
- 3 Hotel for two night stop over in Singapore
- 4 Visa for India
- 5 Is it possible to do the Southeast Asian mainland on a bus?
- 6 Please help us find our MISSING friend
- 7 Qatar airlines to mumbai
- 8 i Lanka Tea Plantaion Stay
- 9 Is there a train from Laem Chabong to Bangkok
- 10 Early planning for yet another "second trip" to Japan
- 11 March Trip - Where to Go?
- 12 Bangkok to Chiang Mai, train or fly?
- 13 Buying jewelry in India
- 14 Jaipur's Gem Palace
- 15 Chiang Mai
- 16 Phuket Weather
- 17 hanoi eats
- 18 Castle & King tour operator review
- 19 If choice is necessary: Ninh Binh or Ba Be ?
- 20 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 21 TMI re Northern Vietnam rural "homestays"?
- 22 Five day itinerary for Bangkok. Ideas?
- 23 Bangkok for 3 nights, first time
- 24 Mongolia itinerary
- 25 Buying Jewelry in India
Need help for Taiwan trip (Family with 2 young kids and a toddler)