Hope that you can help. I am planning to go Taiwan in Dec. This is my draft itinerary.
Day 1 - Taipei Museum
Day 2- Taipei Zoo, Cable Car, Shinlin Market
Day 3- Travel to Hualien Taroko Gorge (how do I go from TP to Hualien? and is there a reliable driver for Toroko gorge?)
Day 4 - Hualien or leave for Flying Cow farm (Again, how do I travel from Hualien to Flying Cow? Is there a reliable driver or public transport?)
Day 5 - Flying Cow farm
Day 6 - CingJing area (Is there anything else to do?)
Day 7 - Taichung (Little boss or Natural Science Museum) and Night market
Day 8 - Taipei and home-sweet-home
Appreciate all the help I can get here! Many thanks, everyone!
Need help for Taiwan trip (Family with 2 young kids and a toddler)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Help Please - First trip to Thailand, 10 days
- 2 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 3 First time trip to Japan in September
- 4 Day Tour . ..Kyoto
- 5 BKK weather last week August through first week of September?
- 6 currency exchange, USD to Burmese Kyat
- 7 Long-Haul Flight Breakup
- 8 Malaysia & Indonesia in November?
- 9 Do you travel with an air mask (N95) when you go to China?
- 10 Flying to Myanmar?
- 11 Touristic places in India you wouldn't like to visit
- 12 Sarawak v Khao Sok
- 13 Rug shopping in India
- 14 Bali - recommendations for car and driver?
- 15 Traveling to India!
- 16 Vietnam Activities
- 17 Thailand - November or January?
- 18 Top street food locales in Bangkok?
- 19 Should I go to India?
- 20 Souvenirs/Shopping in Vietnam/Cambodia
- 21 luggage restrictions/asiana airlines
- 22 Sri Lanka - advice needed
- 23 Travel from Phuket to Kho Phi Phi
- 24 Camera Lenses for SE Asia
- 25 How to spend 8 days in Thailand?