Hope that you can help. I am planning to go Taiwan in Dec. This is my draft itinerary.
Day 1 - Taipei Museum
Day 2- Taipei Zoo, Cable Car, Shinlin Market
Day 3- Travel to Hualien Taroko Gorge (how do I go from TP to Hualien? and is there a reliable driver for Toroko gorge?)
Day 4 - Hualien or leave for Flying Cow farm (Again, how do I travel from Hualien to Flying Cow? Is there a reliable driver or public transport?)
Day 5 - Flying Cow farm
Day 6 - CingJing area (Is there anything else to do?)
Day 7 - Taichung (Little boss or Natural Science Museum) and Night market
Day 8 - Taipei and home-sweet-home
Appreciate all the help I can get here! Many thanks, everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Skip Vientaine, a mistake?
- 2 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 3 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 4 First trip to Japan
- 5 Driver/Guide recommendation for day trips from Ubud?
- 6 All about food!!
- 7 Calling habitués of Chiang Rai.
- 8 Northern India in June
- 9 The selection of real women was pretty good
- 10 Tauck or Abercrombie and Kent or Louise Nicholson
- 11 Hakone Free Pass
- 12 8.5 Days in India - Insane?
- 13 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 14 OAT trip to India
- 15 Thailand Itinerary...which order?
- 16 Chiang Mai...should we?
- 17 more problems for Tiger Temple - Abbot mauled
- 18 Castle & King tour operator review
- 19 Santhiya or Anatara in Koh Phangan?
- 20 2 weeks in Vietnam
- 21 What beach to choose?!?!
- 22 Thailand itinerary help - 3 weeks in December
- 23 Singapore or Bali
- 24 Travel to Singapore & Area with Husband and 2 teenage boys
- 25 Driver recommendation in Bali
Need help for Taiwan trip (Family with 2 young kids and a toddler)