Hope that you can help. I am planning to go Taiwan in Dec. This is my draft itinerary.
Day 1 - Taipei Museum
Day 2- Taipei Zoo, Cable Car, Shinlin Market
Day 3- Travel to Hualien Taroko Gorge (how do I go from TP to Hualien? and is there a reliable driver for Toroko gorge?)
Day 4 - Hualien or leave for Flying Cow farm (Again, how do I travel from Hualien to Flying Cow? Is there a reliable driver or public transport?)
Day 5 - Flying Cow farm
Day 6 - CingJing area (Is there anything else to do?)
Day 7 - Taichung (Little boss or Natural Science Museum) and Night market
Day 8 - Taipei and home-sweet-home
Appreciate all the help I can get here! Many thanks, everyone!
Need help for Taiwan trip (Family with 2 young kids and a toddler)
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 2 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 3 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 4 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 5 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 6 Currency in South Korea
- 7 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 8 India - 2 Days only
- 9 5 nights - New delhi, Agra, Jaipur - How to plan
- 10 Guide/Driver for Mumbai,
- 11 Best way to Shimla from Delhi ?
- 12 Driver in South India
- 13 Places to visit in India in October
- 14 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 15 Kyushu rail pass
- 16 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that
- 17 Flying back and forth between Vietnam and Cambodia: where to start
- 18 Cambodge / Laos / Vietnam arts
- 19 Craig and Jeane Depart for Australia and Bali
- 20 British tourists murdered in Koh Tao
- 21 6 full days in Yagoon
- 22 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 23 5 day Bangkok Itinerary?
- 24 Amphawa Floating Market
- 25 Following Craig & Jeane's lead, I'm heading out. Thailand & Cambodia again.