Hope that you can help. I am planning to go Taiwan in Dec. This is my draft itinerary.
Day 1 - Taipei Museum
Day 2- Taipei Zoo, Cable Car, Shinlin Market
Day 3- Travel to Hualien Taroko Gorge (how do I go from TP to Hualien? and is there a reliable driver for Toroko gorge?)
Day 4 - Hualien or leave for Flying Cow farm (Again, how do I travel from Hualien to Flying Cow? Is there a reliable driver or public transport?)
Day 5 - Flying Cow farm
Day 6 - CingJing area (Is there anything else to do?)
Day 7 - Taichung (Little boss or Natural Science Museum) and Night market
Day 8 - Taipei and home-sweet-home
Appreciate all the help I can get here! Many thanks, everyone!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 What is your favorite holiday spot?
- 2 Are you looking Packer and Mover for Relocation?
- 3 Bangkok hotel - River sides pros/cons
- 4 http://www.allmusclebuilding.com/rushforce-xt-reviews/
- 5 Honeymoon in Vietnam
- 6 7.5 days in India
- 7 http://www.usadrugguide.com/cognidepth-review/
- 8 Two Weeks in Cambodia and Burma~Returning to the Old and Seeing the New
- 9 http://maleenhancementshop.info/rush-force-xt/
- 10 Natural remedies for diabetes
- 11 Traveling with Diabetes type 2 in India
- 12 Any reputable Online Store of Phones from Hong Kong?
- 13 Japan Trip Suggestions - 14 day trip in April
- 14 Bangkok hotel - Feedback requested on specific hotels
- 15 Travelling to Malaysia with an invalid Australian Passport
- 16 Not Really A Trip Report Kind of Trip Report (Japan 2016)
- 17 Japan Itinerary Critique and Suggestions
- 18 Phuket
- 19 Which locations should I select for my Goa trip?
- 20 Japan: ATM Machines
- 21 In Spite of Old and Dilapidated, more Creators Were Attracted
- 22 Don't forget the wellies...
- 23 Where/when/how should I get my visa for Vietnam?
- 24 Family Japan Trip August 2016
- 25 So, why go to Vietnam?
Need help for Taiwan trip (Family with 2 young kids and a toddler)