I just watched, on a plane from Europe, the movie 'The Lady' about the life of Aung San Suu Kyi. I thought it was a great movie and wondering if anyone else has had the chance to see it yet?
Movie 'The Lady'
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 2 vietnam and laos
- 3 The best way (or place) to see Mt. Fuji while staying in Tokyo
- 4 First Time Solo Trip To Thailand Itinerary
- 5 A Thailand holiday vacation 9 years in a row!
- 6 Elephants in Northern Thailand
- 7 JR West rail pass changes and new Nozomi pass
- 8 5 nights in Japan.
- 9 Great place for a honeymoon destination?
- 10 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 11 Best country to visit 1st time in Southeast Asia
- 12 A week in Hong Kong with a 6 yr old-where to stay?
- 13 Seoul - Cuckoo rice cooker
- 14 Train vs Bus vs Taxi from Narita to Tokyo/Takkyubin service to Narita
- 15 BKK Airport Meeting Spot
- 16 What did you think of Mumbai?
- 17 Visa
- 18 Affordable Japan
- 19 Japan tips: where to stay in Tokyo, where to snowboard and day trips
- 20 Castle & King
- 21 Air Asia All You Can Fly
- 22 narrow down destinations, Japan 2 weeks in April
- 23 Moving to KL: Sim card + Place to stay
- 24 One Week in Asia, First Time Trip to Asia
- 25 Trip Report : Incredible India!