I just watched, on a plane from Europe, the movie 'The Lady' about the life of Aung San Suu Kyi. I thought it was a great movie and wondering if anyone else has had the chance to see it yet?
Movie 'The Lady'
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 2 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 3 Takayama ideas in April?
- 4 Harbin Ice and Snow World
- 5 Restaurants and Things to do at night
- 6 Christmas in Kerala? Birthday in Goa?
- 7 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 8 Shaanxi History Museum
- 9 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 10 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 11 Planning Japan Trip #2
- 12 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 13 First time visiting Japan. Please help
- 14 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 15 Madly Dashing to Bali - Hotel Report
- 16 Update on recent TR's on Mrauk U
- 17 Bali Honeymoon. Got 3/4 places decided on, struggling on the last...HELP!
- 18 4-1/2 days in Seoul
- 19 3 Weeks in Japan - Please critique my itineary
- 20 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 21 India
- 22 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 23 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 24 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 25 Vietnam Family Travel Plans