Hi! We are passing through Singapore on our way to Bali and have 6 1/2 hours on the ground. We want to maximize our time in the city and minimize our time spent with details at the airport. Our flights are not connecting, so we will need to deal with our luggage... Our first flight lands at 12:05pm and our next flight is with JetStar at 6:35pm. Does anybody know if JetStar will check us(and our luggage) in 6 hours before our flight? Are we better off storing our luggage at the airport and checking in when we get back? Again, we are kind of going for whatever is fastest here so we get to see at least a bit of Singapore. Thanks!
Luggage storage or early check-in at Changi airport?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 2 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 3 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 4 Japan, japan
- 5 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 6 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 7 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 8 April in Bangkok, again!
- 9 Hong Kong restaurants
- 10 Problems at 12,000'
- 11 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 12 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 13 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 14 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 15 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 16 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 17 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 18 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed
- 19 what gifts to take to host in Cambodia from the U.D.
- 20 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 21 How safe is Delhi/India
- 22 Malaria
- 23 Vietnam and coffee
- 24 I'm going to Japan!
- 25 Living in Bangalore, India for 12 months. How to handle Malaria?