Hi! We are passing through Singapore on our way to Bali and have 6 1/2 hours on the ground. We want to maximize our time in the city and minimize our time spent with details at the airport. Our flights are not connecting, so we will need to deal with our luggage... Our first flight lands at 12:05pm and our next flight is with JetStar at 6:35pm. Does anybody know if JetStar will check us(and our luggage) in 6 hours before our flight? Are we better off storing our luggage at the airport and checking in when we get back? Again, we are kind of going for whatever is fastest here so we get to see at least a bit of Singapore. Thanks!
Luggage storage or early check-in at Changi airport?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 2 Room for Rental
- 3 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 4 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 5 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 8 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 9 beaches in Thailand
- 10 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 11 Kyushu rail pass
- 12 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 13 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 14 6 full days in Yagoon
- 15 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 16 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 17 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 18 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 19 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 20 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 21 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.
- 22 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 23 Currency in South Korea
- 24 Tipping in Japan
- 25 Japan & Korea - A little of this, a little of that