Hi! We are passing through Singapore on our way to Bali and have 6 1/2 hours on the ground. We want to maximize our time in the city and minimize our time spent with details at the airport. Our flights are not connecting, so we will need to deal with our luggage... Our first flight lands at 12:05pm and our next flight is with JetStar at 6:35pm. Does anybody know if JetStar will check us(and our luggage) in 6 hours before our flight? Are we better off storing our luggage at the airport and checking in when we get back? Again, we are kind of going for whatever is fastest here so we get to see at least a bit of Singapore. Thanks!
Luggage storage or early check-in at Changi airport?
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Buy India Sim card there or here?
- 2 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 3 South East Asia
- 4 Sketches from Japan - Autumn 2013
- 5 New Year's Week in Tokyo- Advice Please!!
- 6 Craig and Jeane's Japan Photos are Up
- 7 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 8 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 9 Craig and Jeane Visit Japan - 2013 Trip Report
- 10 1 week Philippines
- 11 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 12 Japan: best time to go?
- 13 Magical India
- 14 Car hire in India -- Narendra Kumar and hiredriverindia.com
- 15 Travel Insurance
- 16 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 17 Varanasi lodging - to ghat or not to ghat etc etc - help!
- 18 SALAY from BAGAN
- 19 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 20 Robinson store/Bangrak, Bangkok - has it reopened?
- 21 Next trip: Sri Lanka & Maldives. Need help from the travel gods.
- 22 cell phone in india
- 23 Night cruise to Kyushu from Kansai (Osaka and Kobe)
- 24 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 25 Thailand-Bangkok-Ko Samui-Chang mai in the begining of May