Hi! We are passing through Singapore on our way to Bali and have 6 1/2 hours on the ground. We want to maximize our time in the city and minimize our time spent with details at the airport. Our flights are not connecting, so we will need to deal with our luggage... Our first flight lands at 12:05pm and our next flight is with JetStar at 6:35pm. Does anybody know if JetStar will check us(and our luggage) in 6 hours before our flight? Are we better off storing our luggage at the airport and checking in when we get back? Again, we are kind of going for whatever is fastest here so we get to see at least a bit of Singapore. Thanks!
Luggage storage or early check-in at Changi airport?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please share the things you liked in Hanoi and Hoi An
- 2 Transport logistics: Kyoto, Hiroshima/Miyajima, Kyushu
- 3 Myanmar - A Visit to a Country in Transition
- 4 One-day tours in Kathmandu and Lhasa
- 5 Alternatives to/within Krabi in April - due to weather and pregnancy
- 6 Ever heard of an Okinawa to Haneda Airpack Fare?
- 7 Excellent Customer Service with Bangkok Food Tours
- 8 Your opinion of our Japan & China itinerary
- 9 Short trip to Bangkok via Dubai
- 10 Nepal
- 11 Problems booking a hotel in Tokyo
- 12 Kyushu & Honshu Fall 2011
- 13 Would appreciate your comments on my Vietnam itinerary
- 14 Itinerary set: Now some logistical questions on first time trip to Japan
- 15 looking for a great hotel in K.L./ Lost camera!!!!!!!
- 16 4-5 days in SE Asia
- 17 Where did you exchange dollars for Rupees??
- 18 Halong Bay Tour - Is there another day tour you recommend instead?
- 19 1st time Japan - solo female
- 20 David's Trip Report--Japan- November 2013
- 21 From Singapore to NZ: A Remarkable Safari Through Time and Across Cultures
- 22 3 weeks in Japan- Finalized... I think
- 23 Travelling to Thailand from U.S. this June/July
- 24 Odyssey unlimited
- 25 Myanmar Trip Report: Is It "Too Late" To Go?