We will have the afternoon and evening in Bangkok on the return from our Vietnam tour. I've been to Bangkok 2-3 times before, so have been to all the most famous tourist sites. Any ideas for our time there?
Just one afternoon/evening in Bangkok
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan in July?
- 2 6 Days in Bangkok - Itinerary Help!
- 3 Lone traveler to Japan in April
- 4 Restaurant and Shopping Recs in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo
- 5 Phuket and surrounding areas
- 6 Kerala or Goa and itinerary help
- 7 TGS Tours Jaipur
- 8 From DC to Delhi and beyond
- 9 Vietnam and Cambodia - wonderful trip
- 10 2-3 days in Georgia
- 11 I just got a ticket and I'm leaving in 12 hours!
- 12 Please help me decide on the night before my flight-Agra or New Delhi?
- 13 Question: Using JR Pass on Narita Express upon arrival
- 14 Hotel or Air First for Japan?
- 15 Guardian news story about security and safety in Maldives
- 16 2015 Cherry Blossom Forecast Published
- 17 Where to go on 2.5 week long honeymoon in late June/early July?
- 18 Japan beach resort with toddler in may
- 19 Trip report: 3 weeks backpacking across Indonesia
- 20 Elephants and Tigers (no bears), oh my.
- 21 Mostly Myanmar and a bit of Thailand
- 22 Inida- scenic places, national parks, where to go?
- 23 Myanmar Damsel Travels & Tours?
- 24 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 25 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!