We plan to split our time between Banyan Tree and Trisara while in Phuket. Only because we couldn’t decide between the two. Is this a good idea or does anyone have a better suggestion accommodations?
Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 First Time Visit to Japan in November 2015 - Itinerary Review
- 2 Myanmar - Our thoughts and experiences from our recent trip
- 3 India: A dream trip meets reality for me
- 4 A week in April; Kyoto and Tokyo?
- 5 Ideas for an off beaten path trip in Burma
- 6 Penang
- 7 Elephants in SE Asia.
- 8 Help! Selecting a Thai beach!
- 9 At the very beginning stages of planning a trip to Shanghai and Beijing
- 10 Indonesia Itinerary help
- 11 Cost differences between spring and autumn visits to Japan?
- 12 Some Final Thoughts on a Trip to SE Asia
- 13 World Record-breaking Art Exhibition in Hong Kong ( Big Era - 1960s )
- 14 Is Boutique Sri Lanka out of business?
- 15 Vietnam Family Travel Plans
- 16 Tokyo and Thailand in July
- 17 Welcome To Saigon. The Heat Is On.
- 18 July itinerary in Japan
- 19 Tokyo to Takayama or Kanazawa
- 20 tips and ideas for 10 days in Sri Lanka, train travel, beach options
- 21 10 Day Trip Through Japan (Help needed!)
- 22 picture for evisa for Myanmar?
- 23 There and back again: a conflicted (and reimagined) India Trip Report
- 24 60+ travelers to Vietnam, package tour or day tours?
- 25 Dinner for friends visiting Hanoi