We plan to split our time between Banyan Tree and Trisara while in Phuket. Only because we couldn’t decide between the two. Is this a good idea or does anyone have a better suggestion accommodations?
Input on staying the Banyan Tree or Trisara while in Phuket?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 2 beaches in Thailand
- 3 Krabi island tours
- 4 Anatara Riverside Bangkok
- 5 Effectively its absolutely appeared using a beneficial
- 6 Hong Kong Winter Weather
- 7 Trying To Decide Between These 2 Hotels In Singapore
- 8 rkkwan's Nepal trip Sept 2014 - Kathmandu, Pokhara, Poon Hill Trek
- 9 Need help with Myanmar itinerary
- 10 My SEA trip : 2 months
- 11 Hong Kong Island Hotels - Far From Central
- 12 Travelling with 3 yr old; please comment on 10 day itinerary
- 13 Ryoken recommendation pls either in Tokyo;Hiroshima;Kyoto?
- 14 A little help with my Burma plan..
- 15 Travel & leisure reports Burma as one of most dangerous countries to visit
- 16 Staying 3 nights in Jaisalmer, what attractions we should see
- 17 3 1/2 weeks in Japan. Do I need dinner reservations anywhere?
- 18 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 19 Kyushu rail pass
- 20 6 full days in Yagoon
- 21 Juphal and dunai help needed
- 22 Feedback on Thailand/SE Asia initial itinerary w/ kids
- 23 2 Weeks Thailand Honeymoon
- 24 Plans for Nepal/Bhutan continued: how does this sound??
- 25 A question concerning Sri Lanka's rainfall in Jan.