In 2011 I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam with my best mate. We flew into Ho Chi Minh city and having never rode a bike in our lives, purchased a couple, learned to ride them, then spent four weeks cruising at our own peril. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
I've made a Web series based on our travels if you're interested @ http://www.thegreatesttrek.com/
We've also setup a Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatestTrek
Most importantly though, I'd love to help out anyone whose thinking of doing the same trip and answer any questions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 2-3 days in Georgia
- 2 2 days in Tbilisi
- 3 A train ride through Java
- 4 A graduation celebration: Two weeks in Singapore, Java and Bali
- 5 Three weeks in beautiful Sri Lanka
- 6 best town to stay at for vsiting in Cultural Triangle area?
- 7 Sri Lanka east cost beaches
- 8 My First India Trip
- 9 5 days Japan
- 10 Kathie’s Return to Jogja
- 11 Castle & King tour questions
- 12 Would This Deter You From Flying On Lao Airlines?
- 13 Myanmar- Popular Sights and even a few hospitals!
- 14 Shanghai to Guilin Weekend Trip-July
- 15 Ha Giang or SaPa
- 16 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 17 Shanghai, Xi'an, Beijing
- 18 JAPANiCAN.com
- 19 Kyoto, Nara, Osaka - 9 days
- 20 Tour Payment Deposit to Castle and King
- 21 2+3 days in Hong Kong - help w. planning
- 22 Bicycle riding required?
- 23 hanoi eats
- 24 SE Asia 2014 trip report
- 25 Air Asia All You Can Fly
I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam- ask me anything!