In 2011 I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam with my best mate. We flew into Ho Chi Minh city and having never rode a bike in our lives, purchased a couple, learned to ride them, then spent four weeks cruising at our own peril. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
I've made a Web series based on our travels if you're interested @ http://www.thegreatesttrek.com/
We've also setup a Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatestTrek
Most importantly though, I'd love to help out anyone whose thinking of doing the same trip and answer any questions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan itinerary advice
- 2 Trip Report : China
- 3 Japan GTG, early April
- 4 Other than Kyoto?
- 5 Need help with Sri Lanka itinerary and hotels
- 6 Staying in Chaoyang, XiCheng or Dongsheng - Beijing
- 7 Goodbye, Carol Simpson
- 8 Confusion with LTE data with a Verizon iPhone 6 Plus
- 9 Hotels near Takefu Train Station
- 10 Honest opinion needed about Thailand
- 11 Quickie Kathmandu visit worthwhile?
- 12 Vietnam for 14 days help to find travel company
- 13 Japan: 34 days becomes 12 (or 17)
- 14 Narita Airport to Shinjuku
- 15 Beijing tours
- 16 Planning First Family Trip to Japan - Advice Needed!
- 17 Advice needed from Japan train pros
- 18 Pandaw-up the Chindwin TR
- 19 HK to Beijing for 3 weeks- mid March to early April- itinerary help please!
- 20 A great trip in India
- 21 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 22 Hong Kong and Angkor Wat
- 23 A Netflix series for those who enjoy Tokyo
- 24 Cherry Blossom season Mount Fuji area
- 25 Tokyo - Kamakura - Yokohama
I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam- ask me anything!