In 2011 I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam with my best mate. We flew into Ho Chi Minh city and having never rode a bike in our lives, purchased a couple, learned to ride them, then spent four weeks cruising at our own peril. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
I've made a Web series based on our travels if you're interested @ http://www.thegreatesttrek.com/
We've also setup a Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatestTrek
Most importantly though, I'd love to help out anyone whose thinking of doing the same trip and answer any questions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 여신 ≪ 접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 2 황금성릴게임 ≪ 접속주소 :【＂P T S 2 9.컴＂】
- 3 14 days in Myanmar
- 4 "necessities" for India
- 5 Short trip to Myanmar
- 6 ATMs in Japan
- 7 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 8 DC to Dubai 3 nts, Tokyo 6 nts. Kyoto day trip? Itinerary thoughts?
- 9 Changing planes at Dubai
- 10 50th Anniversary trip
- 11 US Citizen Vietnam Visa Help!
- 12 Four Best Sakura Sightseeing Places in Tokyo
- 13 First time backpacking - 5 weeks in Vietnam, Lao, Cambodia, and Thailand
- 14 A Journey to Jagna, Bohol - Trip Report
- 15 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 16 Gang rape in India. Again.
- 17 First time in India and Nepal-HELP
- 18 Mandalay questions
- 19 Guides ,Bagan and Mandalay
- 20 Asia Transpacific vs Pacific Delight Private Tour to China
- 21 12 x Day Itinerary- Please give me your feedback
- 22 Myanmaromestic flights and transport :cash :guide/travel agency i
- 23 3 Week Trip to Southeast Asia
- 24 Help - India take 2
- 25 Chiang Mai hotel with sweet attentive staff
I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam- ask me anything!