In 2011 I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam with my best mate. We flew into Ho Chi Minh city and having never rode a bike in our lives, purchased a couple, learned to ride them, then spent four weeks cruising at our own peril. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
I've made a Web series based on our travels if you're interested @ http://www.thegreatesttrek.com/
We've also setup a Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatestTrek
Most importantly though, I'd love to help out anyone whose thinking of doing the same trip and answer any questions you may have.
I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam- ask me anything!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 2 Vietnam - September 2015
- 3 Vietnam Itinerary- Help!
- 4 Which is the best time to travel to North India?
- 5 Khao Lak
- 6 Nepal
- 7 Trip Report: Second Time to Japan - Sakura, Gardens and Castles
- 8 Mongolia tour or independently
- 9 Thailand scenic places and must sees
- 10 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 11 Trip Report - 2 perfect days in New Delhi and driver recommendation
- 12 Please comment on Thailand and Cambodia Itinerary
- 13 At the top of Macau Tower!
- 14 Three days in Bangkok
- 15 Kerala, India - 10 day holiday
- 16 Tiger Temple to lose all its tiger population soon
- 17 Annapurna and Myanmar Circuits in May
- 18 What is Most Interesting Taipei Area for First Timers?
- 19 Photos from India!
- 20 Japan, round two - the planning begins...
- 21 Yunnan: Dali, Lijiang & Shangri-la; how many days?
- 22 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 23 Myanmar River Cruises
- 24 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 25 Leaving Thursday for Bangkok/Phuket