In 2011 I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam with my best mate. We flew into Ho Chi Minh city and having never rode a bike in our lives, purchased a couple, learned to ride them, then spent four weeks cruising at our own peril. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
I've made a Web series based on our travels if you're interested @ http://www.thegreatesttrek.com/
We've also setup a Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatestTrek
Most importantly though, I'd love to help out anyone whose thinking of doing the same trip and answer any questions you may have.
I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam- ask me anything!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 2 Souvenirs/shopping in Thailand
- 3 Flights from Bangkok to Phnom Penh
- 4 china
- 5 TIPS FOR TRAVELLING THE PHILIPPINES
- 6 5 days booked in Ubud - would you spend one at the Writer's festival?
- 7 where to next after Nanjing 2014 youth olympic games
- 8 Travelling in China at Christmas
- 9 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 10 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 11 China - Personal recommendations
- 12 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 13 May 31st to June 13th, 2015 in Thailand, need help in itinerary
- 14 Exploring Taiwan off-the-beaten path and on a scooter
- 15 Vietnam and Angkor Wat, Cambodia: Need help organizing Itinerary
- 16 Burma river cruise
- 17 Driving in Laos
- 18 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 19 Kyoto to Koyasan, then Koyasan to Hiroshima
- 20 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 21 21 days thailand and vietnam
- 22 Translation Help: Marathi
- 23 Chiang Mai seven days - help please?
- 24 Backpacking - Does she remind you of anyone?
- 25 An extra day or two--suggestions? (Kanto, Chubu, Kinki or Chugoku)