In 2011 I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam with my best mate. We flew into Ho Chi Minh city and having never rode a bike in our lives, purchased a couple, learned to ride them, then spent four weeks cruising at our own peril. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
I've made a Web series based on our travels if you're interested @ http://www.thegreatesttrek.com/
We've also setup a Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatestTrek
Most importantly though, I'd love to help out anyone whose thinking of doing the same trip and answer any questions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Japan-best mobile wifi router?
- 2 K2 Base Camp- Concordia Gondogoro La Trek, Unforgettable Experience
- 3 Siem reap to Sihanoukville flight
- 4 Datong in Winter
- 5 Places to Buy Japanese Whisky - Kyoto and Tokyo
- 6 Japan- National Holiday
- 7 Planning a trek to Sikkim amid 16-21 of December 2016
- 8 Jan-March: TH, HK, JP?
- 9 Visiting a Country in Mourning
- 10 Nywoman single older woman goes to Japan
- 11 5 nights in Kerala or Chennai?
- 12 Santa Maria Travels and Inle Lake
- 13 India Safari 2017
- 14 Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore - advise is needed
- 15 Something out of the ordinary to do in Thailand
- 16 India in March and April??
- 17 Many Questions for 1st Japan Trip
- 18 Yes, They Are wearing black in Bangkok
- 19 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 20 Real Experiences and Travel Agency in Southeast Asia to choose
- 21 Vietnam to increase visa cost for Americans
- 22 Rishikesh, India
- 23 7 days in Ho Chi Minh City
- 24 Tokyo Shopping: Sports Team Tees
- 25 Passport
I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam- ask me anything!