In 2011 I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam with my best mate. We flew into Ho Chi Minh city and having never rode a bike in our lives, purchased a couple, learned to ride them, then spent four weeks cruising at our own peril. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
I've made a Web series based on our travels if you're interested @ http://www.thegreatesttrek.com/
We've also setup a Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatestTrek
Most importantly though, I'd love to help out anyone whose thinking of doing the same trip and answer any questions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 India E Tourist Visa
- 2 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 3 Southern India 1st Time Mom/Daughter HELP
- 4 options on 2 potential itineraries
- 5 GETTING A CHINESE VISA--PERFECTION REQUIRED
- 6 India 1st Time Itinerary Revised - HELP!
- 7 Choosing destination while travelling with infant
- 8 New Travelor
- 9 Honeymoon in Bali
- 10 Beautiful location for painting
- 11 ASK FOR CHOOSING RESORT IN NHA TRANG, VIETNAM
- 12 The Lost Frescos of Rajasthan
- 13 2 Week Honeymoon in Singapore and Indonesia
- 14 Singapore or Hong Kong
- 15 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 16 Booking hotels for Japan in April 2017
- 17 Honeymoon in Thailan
- 18 19 Day Sri Lanka Itinerary - Advice Needed!
- 19 Train Travel in Thailand
- 20 base in Osaka or Kyoto question
- 21 Phillipines - Tour Companies
- 22 Phuket
- 23 Viewing Tigers in India - Best Time of Year?
- 24 Tokyo & Kyoto
- 25 Planning first India trip: Advice needed!!
I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam- ask me anything!