In 2011 I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam with my best mate. We flew into Ho Chi Minh city and having never rode a bike in our lives, purchased a couple, learned to ride them, then spent four weeks cruising at our own peril. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
I've made a Web series based on our travels if you're interested @ http://www.thegreatesttrek.com/
We've also setup a Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatestTrek
Most importantly though, I'd love to help out anyone whose thinking of doing the same trip and answer any questions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 welcome to riverside bamboo resort hoi an
- 2 Traveling to SE Asia
- 3 discernible differences and wrinkles, expanding collagen
- 4 Travelling in China during the summer period
- 5 Scenery around Luang Prabang
- 6 Interestig article about Luang Prabang & UNESCO heritage appellation
- 7 Deluxe Luangsay cruise or mid-range cruise like Nagi of Mekong or Shompoo?
- 8 First Trip to Japan in April 2016
- 9 Hakone station confusion
- 10 Tailor recommendation in Hoi An Viet Nam
- 11 Last questions (train pass!) on 19-day itinerary
- 12 TOKYO tour guide
- 13 travel ideas for Thailand and ??
- 14 Rifaximin for the dreaded stomach issues
- 15 Elephants, Gibbons and Cambodian Countryside
- 16 Rupees upon arrival in Delhi
- 17 1 month in Thailand and??
- 18 Kimballs in Panama
- 19 Japan - 8 nights. Tokyo, Osaka &
- 20 Visa on Arrival
- 21 first draft -- java and bali, plus
- 22 Best Thailand beach town for family with 2 toddlers?
- 23 Flights from Florida to Thailand
- 24 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 25 Borneo/Sabah Itinerary: Danum or Kinabatagan?
I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam- ask me anything!