In 2011 I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam with my best mate. We flew into Ho Chi Minh city and having never rode a bike in our lives, purchased a couple, learned to ride them, then spent four weeks cruising at our own peril. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
I've made a Web series based on our travels if you're interested @ http://www.thegreatesttrek.com/
We've also setup a Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatestTrek
Most importantly though, I'd love to help out anyone whose thinking of doing the same trip and answer any questions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Singapore or Bali
- 2 Hotel in Tokyo
- 3 Borobudur and Yogyakarta - How long?
- 4 Need a place to stay in Chang Mai
- 5 Kuala Lumpur & Penang
- 6 traveling from nara to miajima and himeji - help
- 7 Business class on JAL
- 8 NRT 21 hrs layover, need help with train schedule
- 9 Mumbai and tiger trek
- 10 First Time in Thailand Trip Report - Bangkok & Surin Beach, Phuket
- 11 Trekking in Tsum Valley Nepal with Great Vision Treks&Expedition
- 12 Need some planning information for Sri lanka trip
- 13 Sri Lanka itinerary questions and beach resort whale watching
- 14 Kunming, Yunnan, China
- 15 What beach to choose?!?!
- 16 Good Honeymoon Location in August 2015 on a budget
- 17 Private guides & drivers in China
- 18 Dogster: The Great Stumble Forward - India
- 19 My Daughter's 13th Birthday Trip to Tokyo!
- 20 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 21 Transit between International flight and domestic at Narita airport
- 22 Thailand, Myanmar and Cambodia in June
- 23 Traffic in Hanoi
- 24 Beaches a few hours from Bangkok
- 25 Japan Travel - Alone?
I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam- ask me anything!