In 2011 I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam with my best mate. We flew into Ho Chi Minh city and having never rode a bike in our lives, purchased a couple, learned to ride them, then spent four weeks cruising at our own peril. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had.
I've made a Web series based on our travels if you're interested @ http://www.thegreatesttrek.com/
We've also setup a Facebook page @ https://www.facebook.com/TheGreatestTrek
Most importantly though, I'd love to help out anyone whose thinking of doing the same trip and answer any questions you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Thoughts on this itinerary
- 2 Bucket List Trip: Bali, Angkor Wat,Japan
- 3 It can be cheap but awesome!
- 4 Totally unprepared
- 5 Yogyakarta - Prambanan and Borobudur Travel Report
- 6 Help plan my 11 days trip to Thailand
- 7 Shanghai Airpor overnight
- 8 Chengdu, China - Giant Panda Research Base Travel Report
- 9 Bhutan with Aman hotels, worth it?
- 10 Rental Car Bali
- 11 1 day in Bangkok Itinerary for Honeymoon
- 12 Kyoto & Tokyo tips
- 13 Good Eats in Chiang Mai / Chiang Rai
- 14 A great trip in India
- 15 Itinerary 3-1/2 week trip to Hong Kong, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
- 16 Krabi, Koh Lanta or other
- 17 Nai Thon beach Thailand
- 18 A 6-week waking dream in North and South India.
- 19 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 20 Beggars in Siem Reap and Angkor
- 21 Some notes about South Korea
- 22 Tokyo Itinerary Help please
- 23 A Memorable Solo Month in Singapore, Java, and Bali
- 24 Burma itinerary critic.
- 25 Fabric shops in India
I spent four weeks motorcycling across Vietnam- ask me anything!