Amazing Trip

Old Nov 23rd, 2017, 11:16 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Amazing Trip

I traveled in vietnam with amazing trip. I'm introduced by my friend for travel vietnam by bike. He suggest me booking vietnam bike tour at https://easyindochinatravel.com . They is new company, but they make an adventure trip for those who travel with us not only a vacation but it’s a trip of a lifetime.

Feel the best Vietnam cycling tours, it's more than adventure where you can go to visit the villages which you cannot enjoy on car and boat. In between your Vietnam cycling tour, you can stay and enjoy local food which will give you real-life experience. You can take real-time photos of villagers and traditional people.

Vietnam Cycling Tour to Countryside, where you can enjoy the equatorial climate, which offers images of farmers with rice fields everywhere besides fruit laden orchards.

I think i should share it. I really excited. I'm sure comeback and try indochina travel by bike.