We are visiting Hong Kong next weekend and would like to try and have suits made for male and female. We arrive Thur night 8 pm and leave Mon at 10:30. Is this enough time to have a suit made? Any recommendations for tailors? websites? Is it expensive or should we just go to Macy's at home?
Having a suit made in Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Ladakh:landscapes, lamas, lakes and the Indus.
- 2 Kumaon: Himalayan villages and views, the best of them, Binsar & Chaukori.
- 3 First trip-India--12 days including to/from and 3 day conference
- 4 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 5 Should I go to India?
- 6 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 7 India Wildlife Expedition Trip Report!
- 8 Destination Bangkok, again
- 9 N. India itinerary feedback
- 10 Scouting for early retirement locations
- 11 Phuket
- 12 Feedback on India Tour specifics
- 13 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 14 Vietnam Itinerary - Please
- 15 Inle lake ... Budget hotel w/ AC?
- 16 Recommendations for a 2 week tour in ASIA (DEC. 2014)
- 17 India, What Can I Say!
- 18 Honeymoon in Nha Trang
- 19 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 20 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 21 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 22 Travel during China national week?
- 23 South Chaweng beach Hotel Recommendations?
- 24 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 25 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports