We are visiting Hong Kong next weekend and would like to try and have suits made for male and female. We arrive Thur night 8 pm and leave Mon at 10:30. Is this enough time to have a suit made? Any recommendations for tailors? websites? Is it expensive or should we just go to Macy's at home?
Having a suit made in Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 2 Vietnam Trip Report: March 2014
- 3 Sikkim, Darjeeling and Kolkata: an Unusual First Trip to India
- 4 Favorite hotel in X'ian?
- 5 GPS points for Mustang - Naar Phu, Saribung pass, Saribung peak
- 6 RHKKMKs---Just to be copy cats
- 7 11D Family 4 Adults 3 kids age 1, 4, 6 Taiwan trip need advice on itinerary
- 8 Heading to Koh Lipe, missing the boat. So need to spend the night.
- 9 Sri Lanka - Itinerary Ideas?
- 10 "China Eastern Airline" is it really bad??
- 11 6 full days in Yagoon
- 12 Beijing Air Quality Forecast
- 13 Where to Play Basketball in Tokyo
- 14 Yikes! How to get a Visa to India??
- 15 A trip to Mahabaleshwar (India)
- 16 Looking for input on honeymoon itinerary
- 17 want suggestion for honeymoon tour place
- 18 Veligandu or Six Senses Laamu
- 19 Having doubts with China
- 20 Help us fill our blank itinerary: 1 week in China
- 21 Triple Room in Singapore
- 22 Beijing boutique hotel help
- 23 Beijing 3 days need help
- 24 Nepal - Trekking Tragedy...
- 25 Jogyakarta & - Bali?