We are visiting Hong Kong next weekend and would like to try and have suits made for male and female. We arrive Thur night 8 pm and leave Mon at 10:30. Is this enough time to have a suit made? Any recommendations for tailors? websites? Is it expensive or should we just go to Macy's at home?
Having a suit made in Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please critique my Thailand itinerary
- 2 Golden Triangle Voyage – An Awesome Experience in India
- 3 Traditional & Cultural Safari in India through Golden Triangle
- 4 China with Collette Tours
- 5 Exploring Thailand
- 6 Air Asia package from Koh Lipe to Bangkok
- 7 Confused about where to stay in Tokyo
- 8 Tucan Travel Wonders of India and Nepal Review - Travelers, Beware!
- 9 Traveling solo to Thailand and looking for recommended tour company
- 10 Chiang Mai, flight: best travel logistics to which Island?
- 11 9 nights in Hong Kong in November - how to split up?
- 12 JR PASS AND ITINERARY
- 13 Buying cycling clothes in Bangkok
- 14 Ho Chi Minh Mekong delta, pnom penh
- 15 Back from Kyoto, Koyasan, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Kyushu. Questions welcome!
- 16 K.L. Ideas on Hotel so on.
- 17 Cooking in Chiang Mai & Driving Around Northern Thailand
- 18 Sri Lanka vacation with 4 year old.... 10 Day Itenerary Review Help...
- 19 How would you organize this itinerary?
- 20 Experience using River Mekong or SST travel agencies?
- 21 Japan in December
- 22 Places to visit in India in October
- 23 TRIP REPORT: Seoul, South Korea (9 days)
- 24 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 25 Feedback on our C&K India itinerary