We are visiting Hong Kong next weekend and would like to try and have suits made for male and female. We arrive Thur night 8 pm and leave Mon at 10:30. Is this enough time to have a suit made? Any recommendations for tailors? websites? Is it expensive or should we just go to Macy's at home?
Having a suit made in Hong Kong
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Please help me plan 3.5 weeks in South Korea
- 2 GOING TO SE ASIA , NEED HELP
- 3 Trip Report : Incredible India!
- 4 budgeting for 2 week trip in Beijing, Hong Kong, Guilin, and Chongqing
- 5 12 day split between Beijing and Shanghai
- 6 Sixteen Day in South Korea
- 7 April in Bangkok, again!
- 8 Recs for Tokyo hotels
- 9 osaka to kobe frrom ship to ship
- 10 Problems at 12,000'
- 11 Spring trip to Tokyo and Kyoto -10 days
- 12 Best Time of Year to Visit Ko Samui/Krabi (Weather)
- 13 Which Putu in Bali????
- 14 Biting the India bullet...well, maybe...
- 15 Japan, japan
- 16 Have you stayed at Outrigger Laguna Beach Resort Phuket?
- 17 Bangkok, Luang Prabang, Luang Say, Chiang Rai, Singapore (but no Siem Reap)
- 18 Flying from place to place in Asia - here's our plan with questions
- 19 Hong Kong restaurants
- 20 Hotels in Hong Kong
- 21 India for 2 weeks in December/January
- 22 Drinking cheap in Singapore
- 23 Has anyone done a houseboat trip in Kerala
- 24 Bali trip - Places to visit outside of Bali / SE Asia
- 25 SE Asia July/August - more itinerary advice needed