My husband will be presenting a conference at the Grand Copthorne. I will be in Singapore to enjoy sites, shop, etc. Which hotel would be preferable to stay at? I realize one is downtown and the other is not. Is their good, safe transportation between the Grand Copthorne and the shoppping areas? I need a quick answer-thanks in advance!
Grand Plaza or Grand Copthorne
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Myanmar and Mt Popa
- 2 South East Asia
- 3 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 4 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 5 RECOMMENDATIONS for PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE IN YANGON?
- 6 Questions -> Ko Phi Phi - 4 nights
- 7 A Day Trip To Kanchipuram
- 8 Hotel Majestic-Saigon
- 9 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 10 Bangkok restaurant or unique experience for anniversary
- 11 recommendations for tour company for private myanmar tour
- 12 Kathie's Burma Bookshelf
- 13 Considering extending my trip! Please help me figure this out
- 14 Indian Visa
- 15 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 16 Andaman coast visit - is Phuket worth visiting?
- 17 Planning 1st trip to japan. Ideas?
- 18 Suggestions for additional temples near Angkor (Siem Reap)?
- 19 Airport - hotel transportation in Thailand
- 20 India Visa - Does TRAVISA handle dealing with BLS International?
- 21 Magical India
- 22 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 23 Which mosquito repellent to use for a 9 year old child?
- 24 Finding a Small electric Kettle in BKK
- 25 Japan Times "Backstreet Stories"