As of October 1 Air Asia will have one flight per day leaving BK at 10.20 and arriving SR at 11.30. Return fair will range on the average from $115 to $175 depending on the travel dates. Over Christmas and New Years will be the most expensive. Baggage cost will add a few dollars. Still way cheaper than Bangkok Air which is around $360. With only 1 flight it may be hard to get a seat unless booked well in advance especially in peak season.
Finally low cost flights from Bangkok to Siem Reap
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Luang Prabang -- budget guesthouse?
- 2 Anyone book tour with Vietnam Private Tours?
- 3 Thailand and where else in December? Sweden, Australia, Asian cruise?
- 4 Nha Trang Island, Phu Quoc, or Sihanoukville
- 5 Honeymoon in december 2014
- 6 One night in Bangkok ... Btw 2 airports
- 7 Hong Kong for Chinese New Year 2015
- 8 India with 4 kids
- 9 Knockoff Designer bags in Vietnam?
- 10 4 wonderful solo weeks in South Korea
- 11 Travel during China national week?
- 12 Destination Bangkok, again
- 13 And there goes the neighborhood........
- 14 Japan--Visiting Saihoji (Moss Temple)
- 15 Trip Report: Java, Bali, Rinca, Borneo, Siem Reap
- 16 trip to sapa not taking a tour
- 17 Hong Kong in June - Oh The Humidity!!
- 18 Jeep Safari in Bandhavgarh National Park, India
- 19 Shanghai, reasonable hotel near the Bund and public transport
- 20 15 Days in Japan, Itinerary Help Please
- 21 Bhutan, Nepal or both (in about 3 weeks?)
- 22 Bagan Guide Recommendation
- 23 Jakarta or Kuala Lumpor
- 24 Popular Thai hi-so restaurants... Any suggestions?
- 25 Chiang Mai OR Luang Prabang