Hi, I am interested in suggestions for accommodation in Singapore for a period of 3 weeks. We have stayed at the Allson and found it most convenient for short term stay but wonder at what else to look into when on a modest budget. Our needs are few and mainly we prefer to eat out when holidaying.
best options for 3 week stay in singapore
View all Asia activity »
- 1 Indian Visa: Experience with BLS International?
- 2 Any recommendations for drivers in Beijing?
- 3 Questions, questions and more questions for first time trip to Asia
- 4 Plan On Finally Visiting Japan, Looking For Advice...!
- 5 Resorts With Private Cabins Instead Of Hotel Rooms?
- 6 7 Days in Sri Lanka
- 7 Beijing - is the air quality THAT bad?
- 8 Trip Report Kerala: Backwaters & Beach (DEC 2013)
- 9 Vietnam, From Top to Bottom in January 2014
- 10 Magical India
- 11 Visit To Goa
- 12 Bangkok & demonstrations (2013)
- 13 Bangkok - Silver Shops
- 14 Myanmar Tour- Odysseys Unlimited or Asia Transpacific
- 15 Pindaya -to visit or not?
- 16 BLS International - Frustrating Passport Renewal Process
- 17 First time trip to Japan - Fall 2013
- 18 Bangkok-Skytrain Update
- 19 Back from a Trip of a Lifetime! Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia!
- 20 Visa process for those residing in NY/NJ/CT
- 21 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 22 Can I get Kopi Luwak coffee in Bangkok
- 23 India Visa - BLS international. Lost passport FBI complaint
- 24 South East Asia
- 25 India's Online VISA Application