I have a less than 24 hour layover in Beijing. I actually land at in Beijing at 6:20 pm and will leave the next day on a 2:00pm flight to Bangkok. I plan to be back at the airport by noon for check-in.
I am traveling with my 13 y.o. so I thought it would be nice to do a layover tour. I am not sure how doable that will be since we get in kind of late. Plus, we wanted to do one of those layover tours.
We were thinking of seeing the Great Wall OR the Forbidden City (as I don't think we can pull of both sites with the schedule we have).
Any comments, suggestions, ideas will be really appreciated, especially on the feasibility of my plans.
Also, hotels -- nearer to the airport or more central?? Any recommendations?
I thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 2 weeks in Tokyo - Itinerary review please?
- 3 My Japan Travels - Follow-along with me
- 4 Palawan / Marshall Law... should we be concerned?
- 5 Christmas in the Alps
- 6 6 weeks in Nepal, Bhutan, Borneo and more...
- 7 Please critique my revised itinerary- July 2017
- 8 sri lanka- tips required
- 9 base bangkok or manilla
- 10 Googling to going...to Gujarat!
- 11 Our trip to Japan. Arigato gozaimasu
- 12 Idiotic time zone question
- 13 Ending another Asia trip in seattle
- 14 Japan travel during Obon 2017
- 15 Mount Koya
- 16 Sometahing is wrong
- 17 Twin rooms in Japan
- 18 trying to fathom Chinese train travel
- 19 Change my Itinerary?
- 20 New Vietnam eVisa service
- 21 4 weeks trip to South East Asia
- 22 Central Asia: Itinerary Advice
- 23 Where to from Tokyo?!
- 24 Impressions of India
- 25 Sri Lanka Association looking for volunteer