Planning to visit Sri Lanka on December this year and will be there for at least 2 weeks. In two weeks time I want to use the whole week visiting beautiful places there. Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks in advanced!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Which Cities in India if Only Have 8 days on Land?
- 2 Money (and cards) in Myanmar
- 3 Itinerary... and lots of trains. Advice Please
- 4 Trip report: Thailand and Laos - Bangkok, Chiang Mai, and Luang Prabang
- 5 Great Wall hike
- 6 I will be in Ubud for 9 days?
- 7 Vietnam Visa on Arrival - Help
- 8 Vietnam - September 2015
- 9 should i stay in Bali longer for the july 15 holiday ?
- 10 Hotel in Tokyo
- 11 Japan Itinerary Help
- 12 Japan family trip in late Dec
- 13 Nepal - Earthquake (25 April 2015)
- 14 Hanoi, Vietnam - The last days in April, 2015
- 15 Thailand and Myanmar-Hot Hot Hot!
- 16 Myanmar Help
- 17 Is the Cable Car to Ngong Ping Village in Hong Kong worth it?
- 18 Rain, hail (softened by sakura) couldn't stop us from loving Japan!
- 19 Best month for weather, Burma, Laos
- 20 INDIA: "A Pleasant Surprise"
- 21 Bangkok, here I come! Yes, again!!
- 22 Suggestions for plan B?: a week in Thailand in early November
- 23 Siam Niramit show and dinner-Go or no go?
- 24 Cover in Bagan/temples
- 25 22 hour overlay in Tokyo, any ideas?