Some family members set up our Zambia trip. We're first timers. We'll be at Vic Falls end of June and Tena Tena beginning of July. We're trying to figure out clothing and shoes needed for the weather and activities. The information says to bring a fleece jacket, but if its 40 degrees and we're walking or in a moving open vehicle I'm thinking I'll be cold. We know to do layers but wanted more advice. Any ideas or recommendations? Has anyone been that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 2 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 3 Questions about Chobe
- 4 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 5 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 6 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 7 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 8 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 9 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 10 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 11 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 12 Ebola and Morocco
- 13 Thompson Gazelle
- 14 Overland in West Africa
- 15 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 16 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 17 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 18 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 19 Morrocco and Cash
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 22 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 23 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 24 South Africa trip advices
- 25 Dubai transit with different connecting flights