Some family members set up our Zambia trip. We're first timers. We'll be at Vic Falls end of June and Tena Tena beginning of July. We're trying to figure out clothing and shoes needed for the weather and activities. The information says to bring a fleece jacket, but if its 40 degrees and we're walking or in a moving open vehicle I'm thinking I'll be cold. We know to do layers but wanted more advice. Any ideas or recommendations? Has anyone been that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 2 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 3 Drinking on safari
- 4 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 5 Shots for Morocco
- 6 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 7 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 8 Travelust
- 9 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 10 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 South Africa in February?
- 13 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 14 Thinking about The Gambia
- 15 Independence Day in Israel
- 16 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 17 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 18 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 19 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 20 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”
- 21 Help in finding Israel tour guide Moshe Nov
- 22 Best Time to View Big Game in South Africa
- 23 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 24 Kenya safari tour/cost
- 25 Uganda or Rwanda 2015