Some family members set up our Zambia trip. We're first timers. We'll be at Vic Falls end of June and Tena Tena beginning of July. We're trying to figure out clothing and shoes needed for the weather and activities. The information says to bring a fleece jacket, but if its 40 degrees and we're walking or in a moving open vehicle I'm thinking I'll be cold. We know to do layers but wanted more advice. Any ideas or recommendations? Has anyone been that time of year?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 2 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 3 Zambia Impressions
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 6 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 7 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 8 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 9 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 10 Has anybody used this tour company overmorocco.com?
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 19 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 20 Dubai and/or Oman
- 21 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 22 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 23 Morocco Advice
- 24 MOROCCO SOLO
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015