What weather should we plan for in Phinda and Kruger in the last week of September?
How about the preceding week in Namibia=:, Sussevlei, Etosha, Damaraland?
I'm trying to plan what layers of clothing to pack.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 2 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 3 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 4 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 5 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 6 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 7 Uganda Visa
- 8 Uganda Trip Report
- 9 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 10 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 11 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 12 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 13 Trip to Petra
- 14 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 15 Cape Town -safety
- 16 Trip to Merzouga
- 17 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 18 Swaziland in January
- 19 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 20 good internet connection option Meknes
- 21 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 22 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 23 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 24 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 25 Tanzania Safari with OAT