I changed my plans "just" a little bit, exchanging the small part on the Garden Route for one night in Durban and two nights at a game reserve close to Hluhluwe and Phinda.
I was wondering which are the better zones to stay in Durban in May. We are thinking about strolling around the promenade, maybe swimming at the beach, going to some markets and go to restaurants to go on trying the South African food.
I have seen many hotels at Umhlanga and others close to the waterfront or some squares behind the waterfront. What should be my keyword when looking at hotels? or guesthouses.
We look comfort but not luxury this time, and a charming place with nice service.
Any recommendation would be great
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.supplements4news.com/clemix-male-enhancement/
- 2 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 7 Safari suggestions
- 8 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 9 Travel to Cairo in July
- 10 Targin into Zambia
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?