I'm evaluating a trip itinerary to Egypt next spring, and two of the hotels are "floating", that is I think they are semi-retired old boats. One, the Hotep, seems to have belonged to Club Med. I haven't found anything on M/S Tut. According to the one website I found, the Hotep is described as "practical comfort without fuss". The bedrooms look miniscule and possibly seedy, though the common areas look nice. The boat was built in 1979 and renovated in 1999. I don't care about luxury, but I do want a clean place with safe food. Anybody know anything about either of these? Thanks for any help.
Anyone stayed at floating hotels M/S Hotep or M/S Tut?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A Helping Hand in Tofo, Mozambique
- 2 Help with itinerary
- 3 Small group tours in israel
- 4 Boutique hotels in israel
- 5 What to bring as gift from U.S. for Moroccan family?
- 6 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 7 Egypt safe travel
- 8 how can I go to Iran ?
- 9 Chimps, Gorillas and Camels- a Tale of Three Countries
- 10 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 11 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 12 Wildlife camps in Kenya and Tanzania
- 13 5 months in Africa - advice please?
- 14 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 15 2/3 Months in South/East Africa - Itinerary help please?
- 16 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 17 Help with Safari in mid range, Stellenbosch,
- 18 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 19 what kind of phone
- 20 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 21 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 22 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 23 Iran Info, Please
- 24 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 25 Safari on a budget!