I'm evaluating a trip itinerary to Egypt next spring, and two of the hotels are "floating", that is I think they are semi-retired old boats. One, the Hotep, seems to have belonged to Club Med. I haven't found anything on M/S Tut. According to the one website I found, the Hotep is described as "practical comfort without fuss". The bedrooms look miniscule and possibly seedy, though the common areas look nice. The boat was built in 1979 and renovated in 1999. I don't care about luxury, but I do want a clean place with safe food. Anybody know anything about either of these? Thanks for any help.
Anyone stayed at floating hotels M/S Hotep or M/S Tut?
- 1 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 2 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 3 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 4 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 5 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 6 Africa Safari
- 7 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 8 Morocco - private tour operators
- 9 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 10 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 11 Kruger Park trip
- 12 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 13 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 14 phone service
- 15 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 16 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 17 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 18 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 19 Ashdod to Jaffa and Tel Aviv
- 20 Haifa - Acre & the Baha'i Gardens
- 21 Marrakesh and Fez w/ side trip
- 22 What about Intrepid Travel as a tour company?
- 23 Amazing Safari Trip in Zimbabwe (Matopos-Hwange & Victoria Falls)
- 24 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 25 transfer from jnb and Durban airports