I'm evaluating a trip itinerary to Egypt next spring, and two of the hotels are "floating", that is I think they are semi-retired old boats. One, the Hotep, seems to have belonged to Club Med. I haven't found anything on M/S Tut. According to the one website I found, the Hotep is described as "practical comfort without fuss". The bedrooms look miniscule and possibly seedy, though the common areas look nice. The boat was built in 1979 and renovated in 1999. I don't care about luxury, but I do want a clean place with safe food. Anybody know anything about either of these? Thanks for any help.
Anyone stayed at floating hotels M/S Hotep or M/S Tut?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 Quick question about Kenya..
- 5 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 8 Morocco in April 2014
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 11 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 14 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 15 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 16 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 17 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 18 Uganda Travel Planning
- 19 Israel and Jordan
- 20 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 21 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 24 Northern Circuit tour company
- 25 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!