I'm evaluating a trip itinerary to Egypt next spring, and two of the hotels are "floating", that is I think they are semi-retired old boats. One, the Hotep, seems to have belonged to Club Med. I haven't found anything on M/S Tut. According to the one website I found, the Hotep is described as "practical comfort without fuss". The bedrooms look miniscule and possibly seedy, though the common areas look nice. The boat was built in 1979 and renovated in 1999. I don't care about luxury, but I do want a clean place with safe food. Anybody know anything about either of these? Thanks for any help.
Anyone stayed at floating hotels M/S Hotep or M/S Tut?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 2 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 3 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 4 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 5 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 6 Clothes in Uganda
- 7 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 8 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 12 Homestay Accomodation
- 13 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 14 Selous game reserve
- 15 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 18 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 19 Group Trip to Israel
- 20 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??